Part 5

When I woke up, I expected to be in Heaven or some part of the Underworld, spectating the games, but Fate has a funny way of making jokes. I found myself bound hand and foot with chains. Well actually, my hands are bound with chains, behind my back, and I was lying on the ground. I was collared and leashed, with the boy holding the leash, "Took you long enough, now behave like a good little pet, don't try to struggle or escape," he violently pulled the chain in his hand upward, "Come on, submit to your new master, I've saved you from quite a few tributes already, repay me by submitting to my will." He tugs at the chain again, I proceeded to make a pathetic attempt to get back on my feet. The attempt partially failed, ending up with me kneeling instead, obviously the boy had to make some comment to make me feel even more pathetic, "That's right, now bow down low to your master, you're my pet now," I don't know why, but I feel something that tells me he would probably run me through with that sword hanging on his belt if I didn't comply, so, you guessed it! I pretty much just did what he told me while I just insulted him mentally, which isn't much but it feels better than just letting him push me around without some kind of payback, even if it's just a couple of insults that would stick around for a few years at the very least. The boy introduced himself as Brutus, he expected me to call him 'master' anyway so that wasn't important, he is the standard type of villain you see in those millienium old films, doing way more talking than what they would do if they had a brain. Brutus told me all of his plans while he undid the chain that bound my hands, with all the details, down to the very last speck of dust that was a part of his plan, so he told me something like this, he would pick the prettiest girl in the arena, make her submit to him,which is pretty much making her his slave. Then he plans to kill everyone else and win with his greatest prize, aside from a Olympia residency and wealth, a wife. Brutus told me I'm his backup in case the prettiest girl died, which was not surprising, Tiffany existed and pretty much made me look worse, not that I look bad or anything like that. I don't know where this guy got his ideas of finding a romantic partner, if he wants me to be his slave, so be it, I wouldn't do much if he still treated me like a human. But no, he had to treat me like his pet, quite literally, I'm expected to walk on all fours, and pretend to love him, at the very least, I think he's waiting for Stockholm syndrome to set in, no, it won't. Well at least I won't go down without a fight, I made sure to express that pent up hate whenever I can, which is pretty much all the time, until he finds Morgan, if he does, I'm dead meat...