Ch 9: THE SEAL

-------Rimuru POV--------

After accepting the supervision of the Ratatoskr organization, Shido started communicating with the Fraxinus ship using the communication device on his ear.

That device was attached to the right ear and was well camouflaged so no one else here except Rimuru could see it.

After a while, Shidou turned around and said to Rimuru

"We'll be teleported aboard the <Fraxinus> in a little while so Rimuru... can you change to your regular clothes?"

"Eh? Ah... I forgot."

Rimuru was still wearing the spirit's astral costume, so when he noticed it, he quickly changed his outfit.

But before Rimuru changed, Ciel spoke up.

<<Let me choose your clothes>>

<<Let me choose girl clothes for you again?>>

<<...>> Rimuru knew he was right as Ciel kept silent.

<<Haizz, why do you want to choose my outfit?>>

<<I saw Shuna design a variety of costumes for you and it looked interesting so I... tried to design "several" sets>>

<<What do you mean by a few?>>

<< Specifically 531,000,000 sets, sir>>
Some!!!!

<<That's 'A few' to you!!!>>

<<I can do more if you ask, master>>

Shocked by the number that Ciel considered 'a few', Rimuru could only answer with one sentence.

<<Thank you but..... I will choose my own clothes.>>

Rimuru said and quickly stopped the conversation with Ciel before learning more information that he didn't want to know.

Rimuru's body gradually glowed with a faint light and his astral attire gradually disappeared along with that light.

Rimuru's outfit has now changed to a simple outfit with a white jacket over it and a pair of long black pants.

After changing his clothes, Rimuru looked over at Shidou and he was staring at Rimuru.
Feeling annoyed, Rimuru spoke up

"Can we go yet?"

Rimuru's words brought Shidou back to reality and answered "ah, yeah" and started communicating with the <Fraxinus> ship.

Right after Shidou finished the conversation, Rimuru felt a sensation similar to teleportation.

And right after that, Rimuru appeared on the <Fraxinus> ship and was standing next to Shidou, Tohka, and Yoshino.

In front of Rimuru right now, two people seemed to be welcoming.

One was a little girl who looked to be around Yoshino's age with red hair tied in two braids and a candy cane in her mouth.

Her outfit is a white uniform with a red coat over it.

She was currently standing with her arms crossed looking at Rimuru and exuding confidence.

Beside her, there was another person.
It was a woman with pale skin. She looked like she was in her 20s, she had long, messy hair that was tied into a ponytail on the right side.

Her most striking feature is her eyes which look like she hasn't slept in days.

The red-haired girl slowly walked in front of Rimuru and spoke with a serious face.