Ch 14: THREE DATES

---Rimuru POV---

This morning, Rimuru was excited about a day of leisurely roaming around the city. However, things didn't go as planned. Kotori stood in front of Rimuru's room this morning, catching him just as he was leaving. She brought him to Fraxinus for interrogation regarding Kurumi's case.

The interrogation lasted from 7 a.m. to after 9 a.m. Rimuru was constantly reminded not to act on his own during the questioning. When it was finally over, Rimuru thought he was free to go. But now, he finds himself being forced to stay at Fraxinus and assist the others in supporting Shidou during his date with the three girls. Rimuru couldn't escape because Kotori had given him a set of cameras to keep an eye on him.

"Can things get any worse?" Rimuru muttered to himself.

"Come on, Rimuru, let's cheer up a bit," said Kotori from the command seat.

Rimuru wore a bored expression and responded, "How joyful is it to be forced to come up here and witness these things?"

"It's an exaggeration to say 'caught.' This is asking for help," Kotori replied.

"It's the same..." Rimuru sighed.

At this point, Kotori gave up on Rimuru and turned to the main screen, addressing Shidou, "Haizz... okay, whatever, but don't try to hide. Shido-san is about to arrive. Let's start our date!"

Shidou's voice came from the screen, "Uh, um..."

On the screen, Shidou appeared, wearing a navy blue shirt and gray pants, standing in front of the Pachi statue at the entrance to Tengu station. Suddenly, a voice stood out from the surrounding crowd.

"Shido!" Tohka's voice came out as she approached Shidou with a bright smile.

Tohka was not wearing her usual uniform but instead a summer outfit with a thin top and short shorts.

"It's because I chose that one. Isn't it bad?" Reine commented.

Everyone in the cabin, including Rimuru, nodded in agreement. Rimuru was so captivated by Tohka's beauty that he momentarily forgot he was being forced to stay at Fraxinus. However, as Rimuru was mesmerized by Tohka's innocent beauty, Ciel interrupted.

<<Ahem!>> Ciel raised her voice to snap Rimuru out of his trance and asked, "<<What's wrong, Ciel?>>"

"<<I have completed the synthesis of the skill <Spirit of Spiritual Energy> master, my lord,>>" Ciel informed Rimuru.

"Oh, I thought you synthesized that skill the other day," Rimuru responded.

"No, my lord. You specifically requested it," Ciel clarified.

"Huh...?" Rimuru recalled that on the first day he met Kurumi, he had asked Ciel to create this skill, and she finished it within a few minutes. However, Rimuru never directly used it. Or perhaps Rimuru had forgotten about it, aiming for something real...

Ignoring that thought, Rimuru pretended he hadn't heard anything and asked, "<<Do you have something else to say?>>"

"No, master. I just wanted to inform you," Ciel replied calmly.

"That's all... thank you anyway... huh," Rimuru muttered to himself. He realized that no one on the ship had noticed his presence. They were all focused on watching Shidou and Tohka going to the Aquarium to have fun.

Seeing that no one was paying attention, Rimuru quickly erased his presence and stood up. But just as he was about to teleport to another location, he heard

Kotori's voice.

"Where are you going to hide, Rimuru?" Kotori asked without even looking at him.

Startled by Kotori's voice, Rimuru reappeared with a disappointed expression. "How can I still be found out..." he murmured to himself.