CHAPTER 2

"Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

how can i love when I'm afraid to fall"

The music dispersed along with the fragrance of a million flowers. A profusion of white blossoms that hung in garlands dripping with long lines of white, pink, and gold ribbons themed the place.

"But watching you stand alone?

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer"

As I walked past the enchanted aisle, I found him standing before an arch. His face filled my vision - his mesmerizing eyes and perfect face, with the depth of his emotion. As he met my captivated gaze, his lips curved into a breathtaking smile of exultation.

As I took his hand, we smiled lovingly at each other. I didn't realize I was crying until it was time to say my wedding vow.

"I have died everyday waiting for you"

"Those sparkling eyes, fair skin, kissable lips. It caught me. All my life, the first butterflies I ever felt were when I met you. You walked with me under the moon and the stars that have been burning for every moment of it. And the light from those moments will be shining down for the next thousand years. You showed me proof that for every darkness, there is light, for every storm, there is a rainbow, and in this world full of cruelness, there's your presence - my comfort and my home.

I have always dreamed of waking up every morning, hearing the birds sing and feeling your embrace. Drinking coffee while hearing your morning, raspy voice and looking at your innocent face. To spend every minute of my life with the only person that makes me feel like I am the most special human being alive because, with you, it feels comfortable. The world made everything happen because it knows that I only belong to one place - by your side.

As I slide this ring, my love for you will be written in stone and will never fade. Cheers to the movie that we have been, and a series that we will start. We'll keep chasing the moon, the stars, and the sun, together, as one, until we die."

He kissed me adoringly that I forgot the crowd, the place, the time... only remembering that he's mine and I'm his. At this very moment, we became one.

"Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years"

"I love you." , he exclaimed in deep joy that echoed my own."I love you for a thousand more."