Tour.

Third person POV:

Harry Just arrived in la. he was so excited to go home and see his lover. And to spend some time with him.

He was exhausted about this touring about an half of the year and holivia drama. That literally come to an end and he was so sick of that old ass bitch. But he loved the her kids thought.

He was currently driving home. Of course with a driver.and he had a lot of shopping and buyed some dresses and amazing cute stuff to try on. For his lover who arrived a day before to home.

He opened the door of his home. Ad the mesmerizing typical home scene reached his notrills and bring  a brighest smile on his face with dimples popping within it. Here will be the  one person who loves him so much and he returns the love back.

"Zayn, where are you ?" He shouted and went towards the staircase to his room. He shouted it two more times but when he didn't get the answer he knows what his lover is doing.

Ofcourse he is sleeping.

"Zayn, wake up!!..... I'm here, kiss me"Harry wispered as he shake his lover body to wake him up. Who was sleeping like  kumbkaran with no care in world.
He knows his lover a little too much abd he can't wake him up now. So he does change in into more comfortable clothes and falls asleep with him

~

Harry wakes up to someone Kissing him on his neck and and he moans cause it's was pleasurable. He grabs his lover's hair in fist. And arch his back . mouth open givin the the perfect heart shape.

"Zayn, " harry moans.

Zayn contiues sucking, biting on his neck leaving red marks that expresses his love and longing of how much he missed him. Harry automatically opens his legs for him so he can have better acces.  After leaving a countable amount of hickeys on his neck. He looked up and look in his eyes.

" I fucking missed you ,, jaan " he says in his neck and inhaled his fruity scent.

" You did ? " Harry whispered gently massaging his lover's hair. He feels him nodding in his neck. Harry feels butterfly in his stomach.

" Yeah, then show me your beautiful face
Baby and kiss me " harry said almost dying to feel his lover's lips on him.

Zayn did what he was told to do.

They kissed passionately, gently at first. But things get excaled quickly and they were kissing and lusting for each other.

The kissed more passionately.In between Harry straddled Zayn's lap and began grinding his ass on his hard on.

"Baby,I...." Zayn moaned.

" Don't you dare come zaddy..... don't you missed me...missed being inside me....my warmth and wetness " harry softly whispers in Zayn's ear as he stopped himself and was just straddling him. He knows it will just add fuel to his.

" You will be death of me, baby " Zayn said as he pulled him down and come on top of him. He stared at him pupils dialated. Cheeks flushed . slightly red. Hair messy. Mouth open.

" What..." Harry said as he blushed as he was tackled down on bed by him. unbuttoning his pants and his tank top .
He was feeling naked with only red coloured panties on him which hugged his ass really well.

" Jaan,.... " Zayn stared at his crotch more than a minute. Harry thought he didn't like it.

"You didn't like it, Zayn " harry asked his lover worriedly thinking he must have ruined his lover's mood. He tried to get up but was brought by Zayn

"What...where are you going....and I fucking love it jaan.. I was literally lost in your beauty."Zayn asked Harry as he layed him back on his bed.

"Shut up. " Harry whispered as he tried to cover his pinkish cheeks with hands.

" Oh...now shut up... weren't you being bold today.. " Zayn said as he lean in to kiss his lips.as inprocess he had already removed his panties. He spread harry legs by his kneess and settled between them fingering him. Not to mention Zayn was already naked.

" I'm ready , zay...come on " Harry said as he pulled Zayn by his arms around his neck towards him kissed him.

He slowly slid inside him. Slowly at first then increased the speed acc to harryand they both come. Moaning each other name. Harry on the stomach and Zayn Inside harry.

As they layed in bed together holding hands coming off their high's. Zayn looked at Harry.

Heavens, that's how Zayn felt after being away from him nearly a year. He would miss him every single day. His cheeks, long hair, stupid rambling, childish romantic things, his baby soft skin,his lips ,his smell and most importantly his presence and his heart. Zayn  was so in love with Harry. He wanted to scream to the entire world. But Harry would say " don't Embarres  me in front of everyone ". Harry was joy of his life. And would be for entire life time. He wanted to marry him. He had already made decision and couldn't wait anymore

He got up from bed. Bought the ring which was on the drawer. It was simple ring with with big rectangular emrald.

Knealed in front of harry. Who was still panting.

" Jaan," Zayn called Harry as he turned his head  he heard Zayn call him.

" Will you give me a special place in your entire life as an husband.
Will you marry me ? "

Harry looked at him Shocked as he was still panting.

"Are you really asking me that now, idiot " Harry said to him being done with him.

" Yes, what could be more beautiful than you laying in my bed, we just had sex and my seeds are still in you. Which could became babies in future." Zayn exclaimed smirking.

Silence.

Silence

Harry is looking at Zayn and Zayn is looking at Harry.

" So, yes or no " Zayn asked him scratching the back of his head. The real reason was his kness were hurting.

"Yes!!!!! "Harry shouted loudly and smiling brightly..

Zayn  immediately got up and slid the ring in his finger. Harry  pulled him to bed with his hands around his shoulders. As they kissed happily.

" You should stop, taking birth control " Zayn told him after they parted.

" Yeah" Harry asked.

"Yeah"

The end.