1

Zayn's POV :

" Ahhh, fuck Zayn" Harry mumbled as he sat on the one of the table. I was in between his legs suking on his neck. Painting the porcelain white neck with red spots.

The adrenaline is one  of Harry is his professor.  I am his student. I can't do anything that he was this beautiful. And just can't control around him.

He was wearing black satin shirt and knee length skirt. He is looking so fucking beautiful that I couldn't control it. So I grabbed him when he was walking down the hallway and bring him to one the class which was empty. Not to mention here was no camera.

He moaned once again as I gripped his waist tight which will leave marks on it. Continue sucking now on his collarbone.
As I pulled away more like look into his dilated pupils and messy long hair. There was a look of something which I'm afraid of.

I looked down as I unbuttoned my pants and slid down the pants with boxers. As I looked at him. He leaned in for a kiss and slid his hands up and down on my dick.
I kissed him hard on his cherry shaped lips as I move his skirt upwards and remove his black satin panties.

Gosh, he was so wet for me.

He pulled off and looked down on his lap.
Then at me. As he wrapped his hand around my neck. I grabbed his waist as I thrust inside him and waited for minute. His arms tightted around me indicating that he was in pain. After a while he whispered a quite "move". I started going in out with him. His tight velvety walls surrounding the most sensitive organ of my body. He was moving along with me eyes closed his head was resting on my shoulder moaning my name in my ear.

" Open your eyes, baby " I growled

He did and stared into my eyes. I don't want to feel ever again. But his meadow forest green doing something inside my heart.

I trusted faster into him again. again.fast and hard.

"Zayn, I'm coming" he moaned loudly. I gripped his hair in my fist pulling it back. As I kissed him.harshly.

I felt his cum running down my penis as I was still trusting inside him violently. He clenched around me as ovesenstivity after orgasming. His pussy a deep shade of red. Inviting me to go reach high peak.

" I'm close " I growled panting slightly as I came hard inside him.

" If I ever saw you talking with him, remember this " I mumbled as I move out of him looking at the cum flowing out of him. He rested his head on my shoulder.
" Yes " he slowly whispered smiling

I took his panties rolled on him. Then lower his skirt. As I make him look presentable
"Thank you" as he whispered as he hugged me and I returned it more happily.

~
H.

As I was counting my lecture. I saw Zayn smirking while he was siting with his friend. Cause I couldn't stand and he knows it why. Blush through my veins into my cheeks giving it a pink tint. My blush making it more prominent.

Anyways i ignored him and continued my lecture.

This is how my life is fucked up. I'm a professor at high school and in love with my student. He doesn't feel the same. I know he just using me. But sometimes he acts so cute and adorable. I couldn't just help but fell in love with him. We are doing this benefit thing from like an year.

I think 365 days is eniugh to fell in love with Zayn malik.

As I sat in my bed. Watching some romantic comedies alone with my teddy which I accidentally got by Zayn. Hugging him close to my chest. I just thick if Zayn could do this thing which  peter kavinsky did for Lara Jean but they are just my imagines which can never be possible.

I just think maybe just maybe Zayn Malik will fall in love with Zayn Malik.

~~

Next day I woke up feeling upset in my stomach. These days I usually go to pee a lot of times. Don't know what's happening in my life anymore. And Zayn didn't come today. Quite usual I went to school done my work came home. I called selena (not to mention she was my bestfriend since diaper days ). Now she has her own small business. I'm proud of her.

I was sitting on my living room. As I heard knock on my door. And Selena came into my view.

"Hey, har" she said kissing my forehead and cheeks. She sat beside me I immediately cuddled onto her side.

"Hey, sel " I greeted her as I kissed her on the cheek.

" What happened har, you seemed quite upset today. " She asked me caressing my back.

" I didn't got my period over a month, and was feeling nauseous today " I said afraid of her reaction.

" What's the problem with it, make a appointment at gynac, maybe it overian cyst. " She told frowning slightly.

" No, it's not that I and Zayn are not using condom and i have stopped taking any pills" I said to her looking in her eyes.

" Can I ask why's that" she asked sounding angry.  I looked down started to fiddle with my fingers. I don't know how to explain it.

"You love him, don't you ?.….....but this is wrong yk, take this pregnancy test just to be sure " sel told me handed me th pocket.

" Yeah" I took and went to bathroom opened the packet took of the cap peed on it. Waited for ten min and then it comes out positive.

" Sel, I am pregnent" I told her.

~•~