mine?

So the plot is harry is a transwomen and boss the company called "cisco ". And Zayn is an software Engineer and.  He works for her. let's find out what happens in their story.

'•'

All the people working in the company stood up as harry enters the office. For what ? To show some respect. Of course.

As you can this is the first day of harry out as transwomen and as a businesswoman too. As first Harry's mother was running it but she wanted to rest for a while and took tours around countries with her boyfriend Darren.

And of course Harry is single and been the whole life. Even before the surgery and after. Harry had crushes on boys when he was in high school but the boy ditched him for some girl . It was his first real heartbreak. he was so down after that so he stopped trying. Even searching for love and chasing  boys.

•'

He entered his cabin sat on a chair which was beside the table as  Lottie Tomilson his personal pa. Was telling about shares and loss and profit.

"Here he is" Lottie said as someone was making it's way towards him.or may I say his cabin.

He is so beautiful.

The first thing In his mind was.

" Umm... sorry....ms.styles...im late and let me introduce myself to you I'm Zayn Malik.." he said extending his hands towards me.

"Yea, it's alright " I told him and smiled at him.

~

It was so awkward. Our first meeting as.we talked about. It's been five months since that. I didn't talk to about his personal preference or give him any special treatments. But the flower that he grew in my heart when we first met is still getting enough water by me.

Everyday.

Today is Saturday. But about the starting of the week he started. avoiding me evey chance he would get. I wanted to ask him
but I can't. And I won't.

It is a sudden suprised when lights of the company went off and I heard something in the office. As I want to say I'm scared shitless.

But when I heard the footsteps I heard him getting closer to where I was in my cabin.  
A familiar scent was surrounded around me. I instantly knew who it was.

" Well, you scared me " I exclaimed when he came beside me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to " he apologized

And finally I gained the courage to ask him.

" Why are you avoiding me, and don't lie. You yourself know that. " I struggle to keep my stern by looking right in his Hazel eyes.  
As it was on cue, the power came.

"Cause, when I look at you I want to do this....." He suddenly stopped he looks kinda nervous in a way.

"Do what ,"  I pushed him to complete his sentence.

In a blink of eye. He was so close to me. He closed his eyes was leaning towards me. I understood the assignment and closed my eyes too. as he pulled me closer by wrapping his hands around me.
And just like that our lips met  in very sensual kiss. Later, he was sucking on my lips in a way that my knees went weaker and I held onto him for my dear life..he pattted my thighs. Got my message  and wrapped my legs around his waist. Continuing our  little make out session.

Later , we both pulled way.

"Do you want to go all the way "

And I nodded.

"Zayn " I moaned as my hands went on the back of his neck playing with little hairs.
As he was sucking on Harry's neck. They  both were on Zayn's bedroom.

"Zayn,please..mm"he mumbled as Zayn started pushing his tongue in his mouth. Tangled with harry.

"Alright, princess"Zayn picked her up and threw her on the bed hovering her.

He first removed her jacket then shirt and then pants and now only undergarments were remaining as he slowly removed them too.and now she was laying naked.

Kissing from her lips to sucking on her breasts .she was constantly squirming and moaning, under him.

He went further down. Tracing her vertical lips with his tongue. Licking and sucking all the to from vagina to clitoris. Likewards down to upper and sucking on clitoris. Enjoying his taste.

The fireworks that was all harry could see. And the way Zayn was sucking down there. And the signals went to his brain. The pleasure was unbearable.

Oh my god!!

" Zaynnnmmmm " he moaned loudly. Panting and breathing heavily.

" I'm.coming ummm"

" Yean do it baby " I'm here

~•~

No hate
Let me know if you
Want part 2
Do comment.