Chapter 21

----Ghosts POV----

Her cheeks were still a bright red when we entered the rec room, hair a little messy and her makeup smeared... Even so she was still beautiful.

"What in bloody hell happened to you lass?" Soap jumped up, worry engulfing his face.

"Just... A lot. We got what we need though." She stuttered, no way she'd admit she sucked me off to get the information... That was our secret. Not like they'd believe the French anyway.

"We need to meet, all of us." I said, nodding to the team.

"Alright then.." Price nodded towards a small room, we had turned it into a makeshift meeting room incase the old one was bugged. We still held fake meetings there to attempt to throw anyone off.

Once we all filed into the unused room all eyes were on Firefly, shifting under their uncomfortable gaze she tapped my arm, had she really not heard a word the bastard said? I have to admit... That's kind of hot.

"We have reason to believe that the man you guys saw today was Hound, Messiers counterpart. We don't know why he's here, who he even is really. Just a code name and a vague idea of what he looks like."

"Are we just supposed to pretend we don't know he's here?" Gaz asked

"Yes, for everyone's safety. We don't know what he's capable of." I glanced around the room, eyes meeting Soap.

"So.. if we see him we just let him go around like everyone else?" Soap asked.

"Precisely. Hound is just another solider, another face we don't know."

"Alright... it sounds like we all have it under control for now. Dismissed. Everyone keep your eyes peeled for him. Never let your guard down." Price nodded towards us, watching everyone file out of the small room. Ember grasped my wrist softly, gazing up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers...

"Hm?"

"Can we talk..?"

"Sure, follow me." I lead her to my office, her chasing my heels like a little puppy. A low chuckle came from my chest. Opening the door I watched her move in, sit on one of the chairs and look at the floor.

"Simon..."

"Yes darling?" I leaned on my desk in front of her, cupping her chin and making her look at me.

"I.. I don't know.."

"Yes you do... Tell me."

"Earlier.."

"My mind is a little fuzzy love.. Remind me?"

"Don't push it Simon." Her voice shaky, nervous,

"This coming from the girl who sent me a 'you up' text first."

"You could either make me scream your name or I could go fix this myself." She wiggled a little, the friction of her pants caressing her sweet cunt.

I bolted up, lifting her like nothing and clearing my desk in one sweep of my arm. Pressing her into the cold wood, lifting my balaclava up to my nose and kissing her intensely. Her soft moans filled my mouth as I ran my fingers through her hair. As I pulled her hair I could feel her breath hitch, my hand ripped her pants off exposing her wet panties. Sliding my hand down her stomach, into her panties I gently rubbed circles around her throbbing clit. Her moans were intoxicating...

"Shh love... Be quiet." I cooed, wishing more than anything I could engrave every sound she made into my mind.

"S-Simon.." She writhed beneath me, whimpering and wet.