First day as a vampire.

Matt's pov:
I blink for a second and next thing you know, I'm in a bed. What happened.. I swear it was Halloween so..
Wait is that a note?
*I grab the note from the counter*
"Dear child, it is I the old vampire that accidentally made you a vampire. If your reading this I'm dead and you finally woke up from your coma, you must be wondering how you went into a coma. Well you fainted on Halloween and banged your head on the floor, it is now December.. hold on. Oh yes! December 16 which means you been away for a long time. But fear not, I used your mini tele to contact a group chat called my friends. I hope these lads called Tom, tord, and edd are you buddies. Oh well, I hope you have a good life kiddo, and don't waste it in a tiny house like I did"
DID THAT LITTLE OLD GUY TEXT MY FRIENDS?!?!
*I see my phone and I grab it from the counter*
Oh shit shit shit..
Wait did I just cuss..?
OH WELL.
*I go to my texts and see the group chat, I press it and I see the following..*

Edd: MATT WHERE THE HECKIN ARE YOU,
ME, TORD AND TOM HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR 5 HOURS NOW COME HOME MAN WE ARE WORRIED SICK

Tord: MATT THIS ISNT FUNNY! EDD JUST CALLED THE COPS AND STARTED CRYING! COME HOME PLEASE BEFORE HE GOES CRAZY!
Tom: yeah. Come home or I'll go hunt you down edd Sheeran.

Me: Hello. Your friend is fine do not worry, he is at my house bc he is injured. I will bring him back one he is better.

*I go to calls and see that the whole gang called me every day*
"Dang it.."
*I get up and put on my jacket, then I grab my stuff and walk out the house*
Poor guys were worried about me..
I feel so bad!
*I starts running home and before I knew it I bumped into the one and only..*
"MATT?!?!"
"Edd.."