MSK- Left Alone

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

~ Aristotle

◆   ◆    ◆

I had returned back to my bed, well his bed after he left the room. I woke up after a couple of hours, The time, which I hadnt bothered to check was probably nearing lunch. On cue my stomach rumbled, guess it was lunch time.

My kidnapper stuck his head through the door.
"I'm leaving and I'll be back in a couple of hours. Entertain yourself while I'm gone. And also the fridge has just been stocked up so you can eat what you want." He didn't wait for my answer, and two minutes later I heard the outer door slam shut.

Begrudgingly, I got out of bed. My thoughts wondered to my little sister. Hes here to 'protect' me, so was someone protecting her and Aunt Jude. My heart hurt. Would they be missing me immensely?

I began thinking about how easily he has left me in this house. Does he not fear that I could easily run out of here and escape?

I heard the door outside bang shut. So he has left me.

I left his bedroom and made my way to the hallway. I assumed it was a flat or apartment he lived in, so it must be small. Outside the room was a kitchen and lounge area all in one.