Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I stared at Demi, my whole body shaking profusely.

"U-Uh no it's um it's not mine." I stuttered staring at my mismatched socks. I suck at lying, and Demi can read me like a book so I'm screwed.

"Tell me the truth Camille." Her voice was just above a whisper.

"It's, um." i stuttered backing up more into my room.

Demi ran her fingers through her hair and walked into my room, shutting and locking the door. I knew I was fucked. I knew how badly everyone would react to this. I should've just kept the journal in my fucking room.

"Please baby, I need to know.." She whispered sitting down on the bed and pulling me on her lap, holding me closely.

"It's not mine." I lied through my teeth, staring into her eyes.

"You're lying." She said staring at me. She got up and grabbed one of my make-up removing wipes out of my drawer.

"Demi please, it's nothing." I said backing up a little from her. She pulled me back over to her and wiped the side of my face. She gasped and more tears came to her eyes.

"I'm going to kill him. I'm going to fucking kill him." She hissed through her teeth. She carefully ran her thumb over my bruised eye and sighed. She kissed it and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, fear evident in my shaky voice.

"No where right now baby, move over a bit." She said pushing me over and she laid next to me, wrapping her arms around my waist and held me tight. I sighed burying my head in her chest and closed my eyes. I fell into a deep deep sleep.

I woke up to screaming. I looked over and saw Demi was gone.

I quickly got out of the bed and ran down the stairs and saw Demi and Wilmer screaming at each other. He looked over and glared at me.

"Get out of my house." Demi whispered, holding me closer

"This is far from over." He said walking out the door, slamming it in the door in the process.

"You didn't have to do that, you know." I sighed looking at her

"Are you crazy? I didn't have to break up with my boyfriend who was abusing my baby sister?" She said slamming her hand on the counter, I jumped back a little.

"I'm sorry I'm just stressed." She said running her hands through her hair and she picked up her phone.

"I'm inviting Marissa over, since she would know what to do about this." She said grabbing her phone.

I nodded and walked back up the stairs to my room. I'm so so stupid. I shouldn't have ever written in that damn journal. But that was my escape from reality. Writing down everything that was going on and how I was feeling. It's better than resorting to other things that would leave permanent scars on my body.

There was a soft knock on my door.

"Come in." I mumbled against my pillow.

Marissa ran in and hugged me tightly, tears rolling down her face.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry baby," She kept repeating, holding me tighter.

"It's okay Riss, I'm just worried about Demi. How is she gonna react to this? Is she gonna be okay?" I said chewing on my bottom lip.

"We'll all look after her, she'll be okay." Marissa said letting me go.

"I'm gonna take a nap, I didn't get much sleep last night anyway." I said closing my eyes.

"Okay, we'll wake you for lunch." She said kissing my head and walked back into hallway. I pulled my covers up and fell asleep.

Demi's POV

I looked up as Marissa walked back down the stairs.

"Is she okay?" I asked

Marissa shrugged and walked over to the couch and sat across from me. I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"What are we gonna do? Should we press charges? Report him? Tell my mom and dad? I-" Marissa cut me off.

"First you need to breathe. And I think we should press charges, but Dem you were dating him for 5 years. Do you really want to?" She asked looking at me.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered looking away from her.

"But for God knows how long my baby sister had to deal with that." I sighed shaking my head.

"Poor baby." I said chewing on the inside of my cheek.

There was a knock on the door, I got up and ran to it.

I answered it.

"Mom?"

A/N I'm sorry this is short but I'm gonna be busy this weekend and I just wanted to finish another chapter.