BakuDeku?!

Today I'm going to touch the wound with salt and all!

First, everyone has the right to ship such a character with such a character.  Everyone is entitled!  But there are shipps out there that make me ask...

"Jesus, what's going on...?!"

Okay, let's explain.  We know that every anime that is released, whether it's an anime or cartoon, there will always be any shipp, whether heterosexual or homosexual. I ship a lot of characters out there like for example: Leonardo and Karai from TMNTNick and Judy from ZootopiaIzuku and Ochako from Bnha.

 Naruto and Hinata from

Naruto and Hinata from... Naruto, obviously.  Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy from the Spider-Verse, Hiccup and Astrid from HTTYD

  Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy from the Spider-Verse, Hiccup and Astrid from HTTYD

,
and among others.

Like I said, everyone can ship whoever they want, whether it's a straight or homo ship. But there are ships that are very... too questionable! Or even worrying to know that this ship exists.  And one of them is BakuDeku.

Do you know what my problem with this shipp? The problem with this has a name: Katsuki Bakugou. This guy, the same guy who bullied, beat, humiliated, mistreated Izuku for many years that not only made the boy have moments of panic, but also went so far as to tell the boy to kill himself;  and there are people who ship these two! Dude... what is this?!  Are you trying to tell me that Izuku suffers from Stockholm syndrome, and that's why this couple exists in fandom and fanfics, and many ship them?!

"Oh, you're just saying that because this is a homosexual Shipp, you homophobe!"

No, that's not because of this. Because even if Bakugou was a girl; I wouldn't ship either. If Bakugou was a girl, which is known by many fanfics as Katsumi (the most used name out there), and did the same thing that the original Bakugou did with Izuku in the anime/manga, I would also find this ship very worrying!  And look, I've seen authors who tried to explain why Katsumi did everything she did with Izuku, and the explanation was... "I was trying to protect him."

Protect him?! And you want him to forgive you for that?!

Get it, people!  If Bakugou wasn't a total self-centered and narcissistic asshole like he was in the beginning, and was a nice character who treats Izuku like a true friend or brother, then I would understand why many ship them both.  But since that wasn't the case, then tell me: why do you ship these two?!

Understand, there are homosexual shipps in Bnha's fandom that I even understand why they ship, such as: TodoDeku.  This one is understandable!  I don't ship, but I understand.  And it's not just BakuDeku that is a worrying ship... there are also Izuku ships with All Might, which is really disgusting!  Honestly, sometimes I wonder what goes on in the minds of these fandoms, and I'm glad I'm not part of them.