[Chapter 006] - Lullaby

Dallon, heading back to the bedroom, owned by himself and his beloved husband, after retrieving a forgotten glass of water, overhears a ballad in the living room.

The pitch dark, black and white room echoes the sounds of music playing on the piano.

Brendon softly yet passionately sings on the old fashioned instrument.

"To think that I can fall asleep to this every night whenever I desire to" is what possibly revolves around Dallon's mind at the moment.

He quietly grabs his phone from his pocket and films Brendon without his knowledge. Then posts, knowing that the internet would enjoy such a treat.

Brendon loudly interrupts the lullaby with a sneeze and continues playing, resuming concentration.

Dallon gently walks up to him and wraps his arms around his partner's shoulder. "Bless you"

Brendon smiles and faintly chuckles.

"Not sleepy?" The bassist slides down to sit and rubs his hand around his back.

Brendon silently shakes his head in disagreement.

"Come on. Let's go to bed" The two integrate and caress hands together.

"Oh come on! Can I play at least one more song?" He wines and Dallon rolls his eyes.

"Alright"

"What do you want?"

"You read my mind. Play my favourite"

It's certainly worth it. The bittersweet moments the couple always repeat. For both Dallon and Brendon are happy together.