🔥The Hot Scene🔥

Yeji felt her breath on her neck and closed her eyes, while Ryujin started to slide her nose slowly, caressing her skin.

"Joanne, this... This can't be..." The blonde smiled, tossing the cat-eyed brown hair aside, so she could have more room to kiss her.

But at that moment, Yeji reacted violently and shrank back.

"CUT!"

The director brought his fingers to his temple stroking it gently. "Damn it, we've already repeated this scene ten times? What's wrong with you guys? I don't see the chemistry I need between you!"

The man already looked a little sulfated with the delay they were having in that simple scene.

"All thanks to Miss Perfect Hwang..." Ryujin exclaimed, holding out her arms, Yeji gave her a death glare.

"Thanks to me? I remind you that I'm the actress, I've been awarded a lot of times for my performances... While you're just a fifth-rate singer, who thanks to the popularity you've gained with pubescent teenagers, you got the damn role!" Ryujin laughed sinisterly.

"Stop it!" Chaeryeong and Lia's voices were heard all over the place.

Choi Lia was Shin Ryujin's manager, a 22-year-old, successful kpop soloist, who just two years ago had garnered a smash hit and was now about to make her debut as an actress in adult film, but it wasn't a porn movie.... It was just erotic... Very erotic.

Her popularity increased in a short time and the number of female fans she had was indisputable and that was what Bangchan, who was the director of "Forbidden Fruit" wanted to target a younger audience and thus reach many more people, although the film was for people over 18 years old.

While Lee Chaeryeong was the manager of Hwang Yeji, a successful 25-year-old actress, who had started acting since she was almost a child, had won countless awards throughout her career and had a life full of contracts showered on her not only because of her experience, but also because of her beauty that captivated everyone who saw her in person and behind the screen.

Both had signed without knowing who their co-star would be, because that was the way the director liked to do it and now they had to work together, despite the 'hate' they said they both felt for each other.

Yeji rolled her eyes and walked out of the place, the redhead left after her. While Lia entered the stage, approaching the blonde.

"You've been working with Yeji for more than six months and you still look like little girls... Is it so hard to work together?" Ryujin crossed her arms.

"In case you can't tell, she's the one who always makes it so hard that we can't shoot a damn scene right" Even though they had already shot several scenes in the movie.... The big problem was when they did those kinds of somewhat.... Hot...

"It's both of you! You both don't do your part and I remind you that-"

"We have a damn signed contract, Yeji!" Chaeryeong exclaimed to the brown-haired girl as she sat in her dressing room and the staff was touching up her makeup.

"I know! Don't think I don't know, Chaer.... But that woman is so irritating, I can't stand her" The redhead scratched her temple.

She'd never had such a difficult job before as she'd had with this movie and while Yeji was sometimes difficult, the problem now lay in her baseless hatred of the soloist.

"Well, you'll just have to learn to put up with her.... Because we still have two more years of work ahead of us and you'll have to watch it almost daily..... Even if you don't want to!" Yeji rolled her eyes.