Hidden in plain sight

Y/N boredly sat in class, stuck in a deep thought until your friend, Uzi, got called up to present. Your E/C eyes looked around the room stopping on the gun Uzi had shown you a few days prior to today. I thought I told her not to bring it to school you thought whatever. Uzi's presentation was long but ended in a trip to the nurse's office.

[Y/N] "I thought I told you NOT to bring that gun." You hissed at Uzi, Thad walking into the nurse's office

[Thad] "Classic toxic masculinity Chad, that's never going to end up problematic" Thad noticed Uzi and you in the nursed office "Woah Uzi?"

[Uzi] "How do you know my name? People willingly talk to you." Uzi asked Thad

[Thad] "I'd say everyone knows khan's daughter but then you might blow the other half of your face off" Thad said trying to be cool

[Uzi] "I'm an angsty teen Thad, Bite me" Uzi threw away the ice pack as you grabbed her gun and walked off forcing their conversation to end

You walk back to the dorms and walk inside, Uzi following behind you.

[Uzi] "I'm going to head out to the murder drone lair to get something for my gun and save the world and earn by dad's respect want to come with me?" Uzi asked you, looking excited

You thought about it for a while before deciding to go with your friend, as you wanted to keep Uzi safe from other disassembly drones. You also decided that she might need her gun back, so you hand it back to Uzi, she told you a time to meet her at the 3rd door which you decided to come early. Uzi came 15 minutes late.

[Y/N] "Your late" You say as you get closer to the door that Uzi opens with the keycard

You and Uzi would get stopped by khan which you made up a lie that would get you outside, your lie worked easily. You guide Uzi through the place all the way to the corpse tower which Uzi takes the lead while you help find the part needed. You would hear something flying and tell Uzi to hide behind a crate type thing, You stayed out as you were to tall and needed to find a better place, you spotted a spot but it was already to late, the next thing you felt would be the snow on the floor. You would hear the noise of a gun, which you assumed was Uzi's, something would land ontop of you then get back up. You stood up and went over to Uzi, a few warning signs on your screen blocking parts of your vision. Uzi would grab a detached arm and hit N with it, something felt off about your system but you'd assume it was just from they terrible fight you had. You then would take a look behind yourself and noticed your nanite acid tail appeared meaning that fight must have made your disguise go into a sort of fail safe undisguise mode, probably to make sure your own teammates can't mistake you for an actual worker drone. You clear the warnings and try to quickly redisguise yourself as you'd rather have Uzi not know your true identity.

[N] "Did you just slap me with that arm?" The male disassembly drone asked Uzi while Uzi basically learned something new to her knowledge "I'm serial designation N! Nice to meet you!" N said to the two deciding to not judge anyones height

You look at Uzi then look back at N, you didn't quite know what to exactly do. Uzi didn't know either, as you and Uzi got ready to leave you noticed Uzi had gotten hurt by N's tail which Uzi grunted in pain

[N] "Oof, Stuck yourself? Just pop it in your mouth our saliva neutralizes  the nanites or i'd be constantly disassembling myself" he giggled before catching his tail before it hit his head

Uzi would go and suggest they go in the landing pod, which then Uzi forced N to heal her hand causing you to cringe in disgust.

[Uzi] "We are never talking about this" Uzi demanded as uzi wiped her hand off

[N] "Concider it repressed" N said he made a weird jester with his arms when he said repressed

[Y/N and Uzi] "You mentioned other members of your squad, are they coming back soon?" You and Uzi said at the same time

[N] "Oh yeah! Two of them are out hunting and trying to find one that we had lost! Let me tell you about them!" N explained you had a worried look that the broken N would blow your cover "First theres V" N would give a quick explanation of V and J "Then lastly theres (first letter of Y/N's name)" You would leave the spaceship to drink some oil to make sure you could last even more time without overheating, you sneaked back in and acted like you never left

N would give a tiny tour of the ship, which you left to find your old room which seemed untouched, when you came back out you heard a loud noise which made you and Uzi leave cause you assumed it was J and V. You and Uzi barely made it back to the colony, N which seemed to have been fixed had managed to get a claw on the door before it closed, you and Uzi looked terrified at eachother, though your reaction was faked.

[N] "Hey fellas! Ooooo deal me in i love rummy! Wait no, im going to murder everyone" N said sadly "Brain check!" N said using his tail to open the doors causing everyone to run besides one guy who got cocky and died in seconds.

N would cat hop to each worker killing them and drinking their oil, Uzi's gun would finish its cooldown but N had jumped in the vents, Uzi's father would walk in at the worst time.

[Khan] "Pretty nice hydraulics huh?" Khan said walking with a pack of cards, he noticed the carnage behind you and Uzi in fear "W-What have you done?"

You were about to explain before N jumped down twixt(twixt means in between btw) you and Uzi, Uzi pointed her gun at N and tell her dad to get down. However N reacted quickly and tied Uzi up with his tail and pinned you against the wall with his wing.

[Uzi] "Point and shoot dad! Trust me!" Uzi said trying to get her dad to save her and you, but Khan closed the door and sounded the alarm.

N would throw Uzi harshly to the wall, knocking her systems offline for a bit, N would do the same to you, but instead of landing on the floor you landed on Uzi. You weren't really affected by the throw so you got back up, you looked at uzi then back at N.you undisguised and went behind N as he spoke to V and J.

End chapter 1