A confused friend and a simp

[V] "Low-est bodycount eats a missile!~" V said as they went into the vents leaving J, N, and Y/N there, N didn't notice you yet

Uzi would power back on, but didn't move as she still saw some of the disassembly drones, Your tail was in a confusing spot making it look like N had 2 or somthin else depending how you look, N had his tail curled around you. You watched J almost leave before N decided to question the company, J contemplated implementing a virus but assumed you'd do something worse as revenge and leave.

[Y/N] "First of all OW." You said to N once J left, he didn't see you so he jumped, unfolding his wings in case of having to defend himself

[N] "Y/N?" He asked happy to see you again

[Y/N] "Who else would it be? You've basically killed everyone else in this hallway" You said rudely

[N] "You. Disguise. Worker drone?" He said jumbling up his words as he tried to speak

[Uzi] "WHAT THE HECK Y/N? YOU WERE A DISASSEMBLY DRONE THIS WHOLE TIME?!" Uzi yelled at you, you jumped because you honestly thought Uzi died by N

[Y/N] "Yeah, but we can still be friends. Right?" Uzi nodded you started speaking again "Wanna go save the colony?"

[Uzi] "Sure, but what about him?" Uzi points to N "Also Y/N your lifting me up there, I don't quite trust N enough that he won't kill me when your gone."

[Y/N] "I mean, he probably would be dead right now it it weren't for me so i doubt he'd kill you, plus your my friend! I'll make sure your safe" You said before flying up into the vents, Uzi held onto your hand and N followed behind you and Uzi

You and the other two made it past the vents quickly, you decided to redisguise yourself before leaving the vents to make sure no panic happened with the colony and because you only really trusted N and Uzi with the knowledge of the disguise.

[Uzi] "Put that conventionally attractive male down!" Uzi yelled before hitting N in his arm for waving

[N] "J, your sometimes kinda mean to me and i wish you weren't, just some constructive criticism" N said as Uzi fist bumped him for making a attempt

[J] "Noted, traitors. We'll circle back after we RIGHT SIZE YOUR EXISTENCE" j said as you 3 went over who's fighting who, you and N vs V and Uzi vs J

You were more prepared to fight then N as he stood their for a bit, V charged into him which when she
got close enough you rammed her into the wall. The fight started to become more in the air as at one point you had to assist Uzi's fight. Both fights ended in your side winning.

[Thad] "Woah Uzi, Y/N that was awesome! Oh and you to..." Thad said not knowing who N was

[N] "Oh, I'm N, an angsty rebellious murder drone now." He made sunglasses on his face which made you blush a bit

Uzi's father, Khan Doorman, would make a noise that made everyone clear out of the way so he could speak but Uzi spoke first.

[Uzi] "I lead the murder drones here accidentally...You chose to leave me for dead instead of just fricking believing in me! And thats not a edgy teen hyperbole like when i said it last week!" Uzi exclaimed as you and N kinda just stood their awkwardly. Uzi would slap herself before speaking again "Lets go guys everyone here can bite me"

N would grab V with his tail as he held you, so you wouldn't have to give up your disguise just to catch up with them, while N flew everyone back to the base you had noticed a few injuries from the fight, all were minor. at least to your standards. When everyone got back to the spaceship Uzi tied V up, you had regenerated from your injuries by then.

[Uzi] "So, Y/N i'm still not over the fact you've been a disassembly drone this whole time. Mind explaining yourself?" Uzi asked staring straight into your E/C eyes.

[Y/N] "I uh...uh..." You said, you wanted to explain but couldn't get the words out, it didn't help when N gave you a hug as you had a crush on him.

Luckily for you Uzi decided to give up, probably thinking she couldn't get anywhere with it. N hugged you so tight it would be a struggle to get free, you were surprised by the fact he wasn't choking you. You assumed that no one would really be there to see you without your disguise besides the ones that already know. Minus V. So you undisguised.

[N] "Do you need me to loosen the hug? You seem uncomfortable. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He asked you told him it was fine, Uzi was still confused about the fact her friend had been a disassembly drone this whole time.

You wrapped your tail around N, you didn't realize how much he must have missed you. You felt bad for leaving N and the others in the squad with no way to even know where you were or anything.

[N] "Do you want me to call you by the name Uzi is referring you as or the name I've always know you by?" N asked you, you shrugged as you didn't care which one he used. You had fallen asleep as the sun rose while N hugged you.

End of chapter 2