4.

Y/N woke up, she was really tired, she don't want to go to work but she have to anyway. Y/N was getting ready for work, getting her food and put it in her bag.

  Y/N check her desk if there any note, luckily there isn't any notes. Y/N decide to go fast or else she will be late. After a few hours, Y/N is still working at her tea shop, when her shift ended, Y/N was packing up her stuffs.

Y/N was just walking alone at midnight, she was thinking if she should run because she feel like she is being watched as always. But Y/N don't want to waste her energy, so she just keep walking but a little bit faster. Y/N put on earbuds for some music since is very quiet on the street.

There were footstep coming for Y/N, but she turn the volume to the max so Y/N couldn't hear any footsteps, but then someone touch her shoulder, Y/N quickly turn around, to see a short ginger dude. Y/N quickly pushed him away and ran fast as she can to get away from him. Y/N don't trust any strangers especially at midnight.

Y/N finally reached her apartment, she is so scared now. After meeting that short dude, he look unfriendly to her, Y/N really didn't want to talk to him, but Y/N think maybe he wanted to ask something, but Y/N also think he might be dangerous, so Y/N make some food to forget about it.

Y/N took a shower, then she was changing and after she done, Y/N saw a note that catch her attention, it was another note. Y/N pick it up and start reading it. It said:

Why did you push me? I just wanted to talk to you, you didn't really have to be mean.. maybe I should teach you some manner to respect me!

Y/N didn't know it was him who keep writing all the letters to her.. Y/N didn't know what to do but all she wanna do is just apologize to him and say that she didn't know it was him. But Y/N don't know where he is now. Y/N don't know what is gonna happen next, so she decide to call her boss if she can take a day off, luckily her boss yes.

Y/N call her friend, and talk about all the troubles. Her friend said that she will come over as soon as possible and then hang up. Y/N was really scared, she don't want to sleep in her bed. Because she have a feeling that he will do something to her while she is sleeping.

After a few minutes, her friend finally arrived, Y/N quickly ran out of her apartment and hug friend, her friend hugged her back. Then Y/N asked if she could stay over at her house, she said of course. And then they both drive away.

                      Word count: 517