B.

Y/N decided to jump down, she didn't really got harmed. She quickly run as fast as she could even if she don't know where is she going.

Chuuya's POV

I saw her jump out of the window, I knew I should have use a chain instead of a rope, but I can still find her though. She think she really got away, heh.

    Back to third person point of view!
  Y/N was really tired after running so much, she was about to quit but when she heard footsteps coming to her she force herself to run more even if she is very tired. Y/N reach to Mia's house she knock on door, but there were no response.

Y/N been knocking on the door for a while now and there is still no response, but then suddenly she heard footsteps coming closer to her. 'Oh no.. is this the end of my life?' Y/N thought as she just froze there and do nothing. When the footstep reach her it was just Mia.

    "Are you okay? You look really tired" Mia said as she put her hand on Y/N's shoulder, she was really glad it was Mia, Y/N smiled and said she is fine and she just need some rest. Mia insist her to go into her house for some rest but Y/N decide to not to because she don't want to bother her do she just left.

  After Y/N got far away from Mia's house she started to hear footsteps again, but this time is going really fast. Y/N think this time is definitely chuuya, she quickly run fast as she can. Y/N saw a nearby store and run to there really fast.

    "Help! Please, someone is gonna kidnap me!" Y/N said the cashier, "Ma'am, right now we are not in the mood for jokes,either you go buy something or le-" the cashier got cut out, and she got shot in the head. Y/N was terrify when she saw who was holding the gun.

   "You can finally come back home to me, sweetie"

        Word counts: 374

    I can't spell something because of the stupid keyboard keep making me saying someone instead.