beomjun☆

Beomgyu and yeonjun....they have been friends since they were little kiddos.

Beomgyu was a shy kid and didn't had friends, he was always playing alone in send....every day he would go to empty playground and play by himself.
   It was ok since he would rather play by himself then play with others, it was better this way, nobody would talk to him even in kindergarten, So he was used to it.

Until this one kid approached him, he was new in the neighborhood and really popular already, but he wasn't so nice...always in trouble, but still the other kids liked him so much...

'why not me?' Beomgyu thought,
I mean Beomgyu did nothing wrong, he was so nice and caring person....but nobody wanted to be his friend, they thought he was boring and weird.

Well back to where we stopped.

The troublemaker kid approach Beomgyu sitting next to him.

Beomgyu was nervous but didn't pay much attention, he would go away eventually anyway.

But that didn't happen. . . .

The popular boy was staring at beomies features observing his face.
'Why is he so pretty? And lonely?' Thought curious boy.

"Hi, I'm yeonjun, you can call me yj"

Yeonjun said suddenly startling the smaller kid.

Huh? What just happened? Someone talked to beomgyu?

"Umh are you talking to me?" He pointed to himself making cute face

"Yes you. Do you see someone else here? What's your name? Why are you so quiet? Why are you alone?"
He asked so many questions....why was yeonjun so curious?

"Ummm hi, I'm beomgyu" he replied shyly,
Blushing a little

"Want to be friends beomgyu?" Yeonjun was smiling offering him a hand

"YES" he shouted so excitingly....his first friend. Yayyy

They shook hands and from then on they were besties...like two gums always clingy to eachother.

Now back to present beomgyu and yeonjun are in yeonjuns bed cuddling.

"Hyung"

"Yes bear?"

"Can you move your arms a little? I cannot breath" Yeonjun was hugging beomgyu so tightly as if he would run away.

"Nope" he smiled hugging him even more tighter.

Beomgyu chuckled. Nuzzling on his hyungs chest.

They were always cuddling or hugging or watching movies or listening to music together. It was their daily thing.

After a while they stopped cuddling and just set normally on the bed, beomgyu was playing with yeonjuns cloth.

"Hyung what if we stop being friends?"

"Why the hell would you say that for bear?"
Beomgyu pouted. Looking down.

"I know it sounds weird but....what if you met someone and stop being my friend?"
He was scared cuz yeonjun was so hot and everyone liked him, even if he was so cold to everyone but him, even if he beat the shit out of them...they would still love him.

And what if yeonjun found that one person and stopped paying attention to beomgyu? No he wouldn't like that, he doesn't wanna share his junnie. Yeonjun is only his.

But they're just friends.

So eventually yeonjun will date someone and leave him.....

"Beomgyu listen sweetheart. You are my bear my only bestie, my only hope and happiness. I won't leave you for anyone ok? We will be friends forever"

Beomgyu face lit up a little, But then he heard the friends part, Right they are friends, Only friends.

Yeonjun cupped Beomgyu face smiling.

"My gum why are you thinking this way? Don't even think about something like this ok? We will be together no matter what" he kissed his nose hugging him lightly

"I don't know hyung I was just curious"

Beomgyu closed his eyes feeling the warmth of his yeon hyung. So comfortable he would never want to let go.

Yeonjun also closed his eyes was about to drift off sleeping but

"Promise me"
Beomgyu said out of nowhere

"Huh?"
Yeonjun opened his eyes.

"Promise me that you will always choose me Junie hyung"

Yeonjun smiled, what a childish guy Beomgyu was.

"OK I promise you my love"

Beomgyu smiled and laid his head back on yeonjuns head, satisfied.

Yeonjun closed his eyes drifting off to sleep finally.

Yeonjun did Promised but

Will he keep it?

_________________________________________

Ik I'm so fast with publishing.