The Burrow

Your p.o.v.

I was at the Burrow.

Dad had to go take care of stuff at Hogwarts, so I'm staying with the Weasleys for the rest of the summer.

"Hey, y/n? Have you heard anything from Harry?" Ron came into Ginny's room and asked me.

I shook my head, "Sorry, I haven't gotten anything from him. I asked Hermione, and she said the same thing. Do you think his family is keeping his letters away from him?"

Ron shrugged, "Maybe. . ."

His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I've got an idea!" He exclaimed and rushed out.

I immediately followed in suit.

"Fred, George, do you think you could take Dad's car and drive us to Harry's house?" Ron asked them in excitement.

The two boys jumped up from where they were sitting, "Of course! We've been wanting to test that car out since Dad brought it home!"

I laughed at them.

"Can we go tonight? Once everyone is asleep?" I asked.

They nodded, and we got to planning.

"What are you talking about?" Ginny came in and asked us.

"Go away, Ginny." Ron told her.

I hit his arm.

"Ow!" He exclaimed.

"I'll tell you, but you can't tell Percy or your Mum." I told her.

"Like I would tell Percy anything, but I promise not to tell Mum." She told me.

"Alright, I trust you." I told her.

"Trust her? Do you really think we can?" Ron asked.

"Gred, Forge." I told them they got the idea and smacked Ron's arms on either side of him.

"Now, Ginny, we are planning to bring Harry here. But shhh, it's a surprise for your Mum." I smiled at her and put a finger to my lips.

Her eyes widened in shock and excitement.

"Harry Potter is coming here?" She asked, making sure she heard right.

We nodded at her.

"But remember, it's our little secret." I whispered to her.

She happily nodded and left.

I turned back to look at the boys.

"How do you know she won't go snitching on us?" Ron asked me.

"One, your Mum doesn't know how we're going to do it. Two, Ginny won't shut up about him and would actually like to see him. Three, trust me." I told him.

"Yeah, Ron!" Gred said.

"Trust her." Forge told him.

"Thank you, boys." I gratefully smiled at them, and they returned the gesture.

----Time Skip Brought To You By Dobby----

Harry's p.o.v.

I can't believe that house elf, Dobby.

Now, how will I get to Hogwarts?

It's my home!

Not to mention, he kept my friend's letters away from me.

I thought they had forgotten all about me.

I hope they're doing a lot better than I am.