Exposed

Damian's POV:

After a few days, I met the investigator. His name was Sherlock. He is a high class Private Investigator. He can track every trail even it was already cold. He has equipment, such as gun, tracker, acting skills and most importantly, charms.

"I want you to investigate these pictures, especially this girl." He showed the pictures and her picture.

"Who is this girl to you, sir?"

"She's my girlfriend. I love her so much but I just wanted to make sure that these are al fake. So your mission is to find out the truth. Find out her doings, follow her everywhere, except to the bathroom, of course." 

My P.I nodded as response. 

It has been a week, and my P.I haven't report to me yet. Maybe I was really wrong after all. 

One day, I was on a lunch date with Anya when mu P.I suddenly call my cellphone. 'Of all day and time, he's calling me now?!' He thought to himself ad he's looking so pissed.

Anya's POV: 

'Who's calling my boyfriend? Why does he looked so piss? Is it work? Is it his father again?' Anya thought to herself worriedly. 

"Sy-on boy, are you ok? You seemed piss." I said.

"Huh? No, I'm fine. It's just work." He said while typing his message. 

'Something is really off.' Anya said as her eyes showed a suspicion look. 

<<<<<<<<<<FLASHBACK>>>>>>>>>>

Last week night

"What do you mean he's having his suspicion on you?" Handler said.

"I don't know. I mean he's been acting a little strange and he has this envelope he always had and-"

She interrupted her. "Do you know what's in that envelope?" She asked.

Anya slowly shook her head.

Handler sighed in annoyance. "PSYCH, YOU ARE A SPY BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A LITTLE INFORMATION FROM THAT SCION!" Handler exclaim.

"I-I'm sorry. I will try my best to find out more about that envelope. Excuse me" She bowed and left. 

<<<<<<<<<<PRESENT>>>>>>>>>>

Anya was still in a process on figuring out about that mysterious envelope. "Say, Sy-on boy. What was in that envelope you always carry?" She asked.

But Damian was still looking at his P.I's text message and was lost in thought for a while.

"Sy-on boy?" Anya called and he looked like he was spacing out. "Damian!" She said and snapped a finger.

"Huh?" Damian suddenly got back to the reality.

"Hey, are you ok?" 

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"It's just work, they want me to be there ASAP."