part 1

I woke up to sun beaming in my eyes I squeaks them shut and then grab my bong on the nightstand...
After awhile I finally get up and change...

Your outfit

Hairstyle

Make up

After you did your make up you jumped back on the bed and texted justin

Messages:

                                                       Justi💫

Y/n:wassup bro

Justi💫:heyyy

Y/n:wanna hangout today?

Justi💫:wea we goin?

Y/n:mall then idk?

Justi💫:okay meet me at mine and then we'll leave from there?

Y/n:okay see you soon.

End of messages

Time skip
I'm at Justin's house and walk up to knock on the door..
I get greeted by his camera and as u can imagine my eyes are still red asf..
Justin:hello guys as you can see me and y/n are going out today and I will be vloging all of it so stay tuned guys(smile)
We got into the car and made our way to the mall...
Hayden and richie called us asked if they could come too..

Y/n:sure you can richie(giggling)
Hayden: and me?
Y/n:ofcourse meet us at the mall?
Hayden:okay bye

Time skip

At the mall we went into a shop and I made a bet with richie if he wins I buy our stuff if I win he buys our stuff...
We started playing paper scissors rock when I hear someone say..

"Should he be paying anyways I mean hes the man?"
I turn around without think..
Y/n:isn't that abit sexist?
I someone else speaks
"Are u gonna take that kane???"
I remember wea thoses voices are from nsb omo nsb is talking to me right now I'm gonna die😭

I looked at richie and we were both thinking the same thing..
While justin just looked confused and hayden was all ready hugging sebastian..
Y/n:hayden ain't you gonna introduce us?
Hayden:oh um nsb this is most of introverts the short one is Y/n and the giant is justin and that light skin mf is richie.(taking a breathe)
Y/n:bro I ain't that short!??!(ready to pounce at him)
Justin:that ain't a bad thing(being sus)
Y/n goes upto justin and pretends to pull him in for a kiss but then pulls away as a joke and they start laughing a long with richie...
Hayden:ayo y/n watcha trynna do??
Y/n:you could say I got W RIZZ(smirkingly)
Richie:justin looked totally ready for that kiss doe??

Time skip
After that you got to know nsb more and then yous got boba...
Justin:Y/n damnn I think boba making me feel more korean???
Y/n:bro you feeling more Gangnam style 😭
Ryan:YOU GONNA TAKE THAT JUSTIN????
Justin:Bro you are literally Korean too???
Y/n:bruhh only half???
Oli:what's the other have???
Y/n:you wanna find out?(looking at him with a smirk)
Oli:nvm-
Regie:I do(giving back same energy)
Seb:on my knees(jokingly)
Justi:me too(jumping on the ground)
Y/n:damn I must be lucky(laughing)

After that yous went to their house and u and richie did confession video with oli,regie and ryan...
The video....
Oli:hi guys we're here with Y/n L/n and justin han and today we will be answering some of your confessions..
Oli:okay first one is...went I was in junior year I got hammered at a party and I needed to pee so i went to the bathroom and knocked before opening the door and heard my bestfriend having sex with my boyfriend she literally pulled a maddie on me anywayz she still doesn't know I know that!
Y/n:wow um first I would of fucked thabitch up second that's why i only have a certain amount of friends and four why would u still be bestfriends with her??
I then take a puff on my vape and pass it to regie..
Ryan:ngl that shit is fucked up.
Oli:me personally I wouldn't take that shti yk especially if it's your partner yk.
Regie:I mean fuck I would ask for a threesome(jokingly)
Richie:ummmm idk..that's seems abit of a you problem....

After the video you went to richie's and justin came too all three of uses were in his bed and you jumped in the middle cause u were the smallest..