3.

"Rape!?"

HOSHIYARPUR...,
Arora House...,

It was late evening, and prachi was sitting scrolling her phone all alone in the house. Shahana was at one of her friends house to grab some notes. While pragya and karan have left to market.

She looked at the door of the house as she heard a knock on it. She asked who was the person. The later spoke that he is karan by making voice that actually matches karan's.

Prachi believed the voice to be of her brother's and opened the door only to get shocked seeing the person in front of her.

It wasn't karan, but sanju who was carrying an evil smirk. Prachi got scared but masked it away.

Prachi: "what are you doing here?"

Sanju: "oh my love, I'm here for you baby. You rejected me for marriage but i guess you forgot that i told you in the market itself that if u won't agree for marriage, then I'll mark your body as mine.. And guess what, that's the reason I'm here."

Prachi got more shocked and scared listening this. But she choose to not show it to him.

Prachi: "what nonsense are you speaking?! I will never allow you to even touch me, forget the rest. And now get out from here."

Triggered part ahead, warning ⚠::

She was about to close the door but he pushed it and came inside. He pushed her on the floor and closed the door behind locking it.

She started to become more scared and this time couldn't hide it from him. She took steps behind but he moved towards her with long steps and make her stand holding her hairs.

Sanju: "I would have never done this with you, but you made me do it. You could have accepted me but no. Now suffer."

With that he slapped her hard across her cheek that she landed on the ground with a cut on her lips. Blood oozing from the corner of her lips.

She looked at him with horror, fear and tears. He once again made her stand by holding her hairs and pulled them harshly making her wince in pain.

Sanju: "you like to wear these kind of modern clothes right? Why? I asked you not to wear these type of clothes but you still choose to go against me and wear it. Why? Just to seduce men (again slapped her) now I'll tear off these dress of urs."

Prachi looked at him horrified. She cried and begged him not to do this with her. But he was adamant.

He tore away her sleeves of her tshirt from both sides. He picked her up and threw her on the sofa. Prachi tried to run towards the door, but he dragged her back by holding her leg. She kicked him and again tried to go but was again pulled back by the same way.

This time sanju held her both legs and hands, picked her up and threw her on the couch. He climbed on top of her and tore of her leggins. She tried to hide herself. But he held her hand and pinned it above her head.

He slapped her many times and then held her neck making it difficult for her to breathe. He was about to touch her breast but she pushed him away and took a nearby box and hit him with it.

She began to ran towards the door once again but before she could open the knob, sanju came from behind and grab her hairs.

He pulled her by hairs and made her lay on the floor with her back facing him. He tore her top from back sides and pulled the hook of bra breaking it. She screamed in horror.

He took hold of her neck and slammed it on the floor 3-4 times making her head bleed. He then removed his belt and then made prachi turn.

He tied her hands with the belt and gripped her neck making her difficult to breathe but she still managed to scream and was still trying to make him off her.