Idiot ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x reader

Warnings: little angst, fluff ending

~

"Xavier, what's your deal with her anyways?" you scoffed.

"Nothing"

"That's obviously a lie knowing this whole school knows about you following her around like a lost little puppy" you started to walk away from him but he caught you by the wrist and pulled you to look him in the eye.

"I'm sorry, okay" he muttered as he brushed the hair from your eyes.

"Xavier, you can't keep doing this to me" you broke eye contact to look down on the quad just to set your gaze on Wednesday Addams, "Great"

"It's about Rowan, okay?" he told you, "He had some weird obsession about her and his mom's diary"

"I don't understand how that involves you"

"Because ever since he left, I've been having these dreams about some sort of monster" he explained, "Something just feels like Rowan, Wednesday, and that monster is all connected together somehow. I was talking to her about it, and she said that monster killed Rowan"

"Xavier, I'm sorry. I didn't know you've been handling this all on your own" you raised your hand to his cheek as he leaned into your touch, "You know I'm here for you always, right?"

"Yeah, I-I just thought I was going crazy, I needed to figure a couple of things first" he gave a small smile down at you.

"Don't push me away like that again" you pulled his face in, to give him a quick kiss.

Though the second you pulled away, he pulled you back in placing his hands on your hips. You smiled into the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck as he tightened his grip.

"Don't let me be an idiot like that again" he whispered leaning his forehead to rest against yours as you two pulled away for air.