Chapter fourteen

Tigerpaw lays in the apprentice's den. "Tigerpaw, wake up!" Her mentor Lionspot says. "Oh..." Tigerpaw mumbles. I haven't sleep that long, i don't want to go to training. She thinks. "You're going on a patrol with Waterclaw, Wetpelt, Heartspot and Blossomwhisker." Lionspot says. "Why aren't you coming?" Tigerpaw asks surprised. "Because i'm going to help Rivertree and Dawnpaw." Lionspot answers. "Okay, see you later i guess." Tigerpaw mumbles. She walks to the other cats from the border patrol. "I'm leading this patrol." Waterclaw says. "That's good." Wetpelt mumbles. I wish i was with Peltclaw... It's so boring in Riverclan. Tigerpaw thinks irritated. She sighs sadly. "Something wrong Tigerpaw? You look sad." Heartspot asks. "Everything is alright, i'm just a little sleepy..." She answers. Still i don't understand that Lionspot is rather in the medicine cats den, then training me. Is he in love with Rivertree? Tigerpaw asks herself. If that is so, it isn't important that i'm with Peltclaw. Being with a medicine cat is a lot more worse. She thinks. "Did you hear me, Tigerpaw?" Waterclaw asks. "Oh no, sorry..." Tigerpaw mumbles. "Just try to listen to me now, alright." Waterclaw says. Tigerpaw nods.

+++

Mouseheart and Flaringpaw are organising their herbs. "All cats old enough to catch there own prey, must gather below the high rock for a clan meeting!" Breezestar yells. Mouseheart and her apprentice run to the high rock. "Tonight we're going to the gathering on the island. I want to tell who are coming with me." The leader says. "Cinderblaze, Mouseheart, Flaringpaw, Deepblow, Willoweyes, Applepaw, Turtlefur, Blackpaw and Grasspetal." Breezestar says. The apprentice's look happily at each other, because it's their first gathering.

+++

Fairystar leads her clan to the island. The cats that are coming are Palefur, Redfur, Dasclaw, Greenclaw, Scorpionfeather, Whitefoot, Peltclaw, Sharkfur, Lilyfeather, Shinypaw and Snowstorm. I didn't want to take Peltclaw, but now i can see with which Shadowclan cat he friends is. Fairystar thinks. They get onto the island. Where's Peltclaw? He's not here anymore...