Quest?

Jk pov

The whole week went so fast. Jin and Namjoon Hyung were searching about the blood mountain.

Taetae was a bit confused on seeing the picture of Emperor who looked just like him. He then told me that the Emperor  might be his grandfather who banished his mom.

He said that he would confirm it after asking his mother.

Then Mr Hope barged into the class. " Students we have to prepare for the final test. The Quest".

Harvest Festival

"A hunt to collect points...

A forest full of magical items..
Powerful magical beasts which are difficult to catch..

And yes the most important and legendary item of them all  THE HARP AND SWORD.

Each of these things helps us to earn points .

Students have to work in a pair of two.

The winners will be crowned as the Kings or Queens".

"Wow Njamjoon Hyung you really are a walking Library", said Jimin amused.

" So Hyung can you please tell about the HARP AND SWORD please please" asked Kookie.

"Mm... Harp and Sword is actually about a forbiden relation. The moon princess fell in love with a human prince but their whole family was against it. I don't know why. But the moon princess sacrificed her immortality and came to earth to live as a human without any power. The prince took her to the place. The king first did not agree .

The prince left the palace. He and the moon princess lived in a small hut near the forest. They were living happly . But the king wanted his son back. He send some people to kill the moon princess.

But the one who died was the prince. He got stabbed while saving the princess.

She killed all the men who came their to harm them. She was heartborken that she couldn't save him.

She summoned the forest gurdian . She took the sword which she used to kill the men and also took the harp which she used to play for her prince. Then she said, " Forest sprit please help me. I want you to protect this  Harp and Sword ,until the day that my descendant come. You shall give this to none. Give them guidance. Tell them to set our spirts free".

After telling this the moon princess died .  One  shepherd heard all this conversation.

He went to the place and told this to the king.

The whole kingdom searched for it. But know one was able to find the sword and harp".

" Omg what a long story. I had no idea that the sword and harp had such a strory" aid Jin.

" Its so sad . Poor prince and princess" said Jimin abd Jungkook together.

" So their spirits are still hear which out any salvation" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah  I think. Its not yet found. Therfore its the most valuble thing in the Hunt", said Namjoon.

" Hey have you guys decided the pair" , asked Jin.
" Me and Buuny" " Me and Mochi " said Taehyng and Yoongi.

The whole group laughed.

After a week's training undertheir class teacher Hope the whole class was ready for the HUNT.

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

So guys how was this chapter

Pls comment if you have any suggestions

Bye🤗