im trying

DD pov:

Ok this. Might be out of blue but ima do it anyway let me tell you what I'm talking about ok I'm going to be trying to be flirty with that ddot boy only bc I'm "bored" so me ddot and notti were sitting on the couch I asked notti if he could come upstairs with me he said sure. Uhm so wassup dd' notti said um ok so I l-like ddot' I said he just stared at me then started jumping around omg I knew it he said now rolling in the bed ok ok shhh so I want you to help me with sum I said smirking ooooh what is ittttt he said dragging the t ok I want you to just like lay on the couch and when I come in the living room ima ask you if I can sit down and ur gonna say no ok. And your gonna force me too sit on ddot k. I said to him he said k then went back down stairs I sat in my room for awhile then I finally came down I seen notti was laying on the couch I walked over to him and said 'hey notti can I sit right here he looked up at me and said no 'bro come on sit your lazy ass up' no nigga sit on ddot I seen ddot neck pop up yo ddot can dd sit on your lap bro pls I don't wanna sit up notti said  ddot said sure with a little blush on his face (is he really blushing?) Anyways I just sat on his lap and got comfortable he just stayed on his phone and iiii begin to like grind on his lap notti had left to the store so it was just me and him I grinded more harder and i heard him grunt that just almost made me fold but I kept it together then out of nowhere he grabbed the front of my throat and and pushed me on him I moaned... And he begin to smirk 'what do  you think your doin ma" he said in a deep voice while pressing his man hood up against me which made me moan again I can feel that he was hard and the out line of his dick was pressing on my ass fuck he felt so huge I kept moaning cause it felt so good he was bout to put his other hand under my shirt until we heard the front door open notti was back...........

TBC!!!!!!

IDK IF I'M GOING TO UPDATE THIS AGAIN SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK I GIVE U PERMISSION... AS LONG AS YOU TAG ME IN IT SO I CAN READ THE FOLLOWING