healed heart

Ddot POV:

I woke up too dd laying on my chest I stared at him until I moved out his grip to go to the bathroom. I took a piss then came back in the room dd was still asleep so I just got back in bed and got on my phone while I was scrolling thru ig I heard dd squirm his face was red I got worried so I woke him up.

Ddot: ma u ight

Dd: nooo I need u

Ddot: baby u gon have to wait until u all the way awoke.

Third person pov:

Dd whined he didn't want him later (well he wanted him all the time🤭)   he just needs him now dd pulled ddot into a kiss and they started making out and dd climbed on top of ddot and started grinding desperately on ddot. He moaned in the kiss and ddot took dd shirt and boxers off and his and put dd on all fours and slammed in dd screamed so loud the whole neighborhood could here ddot was going in and out like there was no tomorrow he kept going until dd said he had to cum ok cum for me baby ddot said with that dd came and ddot came inside him they both layed down and said there luv yous and went back to sleep

A hour later

Dd Pov:

I woke up and my lower half was so sore we had a lot of, fun I was bout to get up ddot grabbed me and hovered on top of me where you going ma he asked licking his lips making me gulp this nigga bout to do sum to me🤭🤣 I looked up at him while I sat on my elbows I'm bout to go downstairs wanna come I asked yea let's go he said he hopped off me and helped me up we went down stairs and went to the kitchen I sat on the counter and ddot rolled up a blunt and started smoking I just smiled at him and went on my phone. It's been a couple minutes so I just got off the counter and walked towards the couch until ddot grabbed my waist and just held me I didn't say nun because he was probably just stressed I turned around while still in his arms and grabbed his face and kissed him he looked at me with a smile. Ofc I smiled back at my baby what's wrong babe I asked curious his smiled dropped he just put his head in the crook of my neck and held me tighter.

Ddot Pov:

Fuck I'm so stressed right now I was smoking my blunt and dd was on the counter on his phone then he got up and was heading to the couch I've been needing a hug for awhile so I walked behind him and held him he just stayed still until he turned around and grabbed my face and kissed me fuck I needed that it made me feel better. I looked up at him and he smiled which made me smile to then he asked me was I ok my smile dropped and I just put my head in the crook of his neck I didn't really wanna talk about but I did any way I picked dd up he wrapped his legs around me I walked to the couch and sat down with him still on me I looked up at his eyes  then all my stress washed away when I looked in his eyes fuck he was so beautiful. He's everything I've ever asked for he's my world and the best part is that he's all mine I must of been lost in my thoughts because dd touched my chin which made me look at him what's wrong Bubba he adked in a worried way. I'm just stressed ma it's just I don't want anything happen to you I don't want anybody taking you away from me i-i....... It's you you make me feel loved and wanted and you ju- before I can finish my sentence I felt lips smash on mine then pull away dd was laughing baby listen you mean the world to me and I belong to you only ok your the luv of my life I will never replace you and if you try to replace me I'll kill you and the bitch ok I laughed at the last part ok baby...

TBC....... AHH MY ARMS HURT🤣 BUT WRITING THIS WAS FUN BUT I'LL UPDATE THIS BOOK ANOTHER TIME ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER I DID WITH 780 WORDS!!🥳🥳