Beutification & Uglyfication

Agatha needed to get out but before she could, she needed a plan. That's why Agatha went to the library instead of having breakfast.

The library of the school for evil turned out to be bigger than she thought. The library's hall was slightly larger than the school's entrance hall and had two floors. Unfortunately, the books were not classified, so Agatha had to spent half an hour flipping through the books. She had decided to research the history of the school first. İf she was planning an escape, she should know what she was up against.

Before the two schools were established, the fairy tale world was in kaos. Everyone lived together, without a distinction between evers and nevers, the evil with the good and the good with the evil. Therefore, the line of good and evil was blurred, the good lived like evil and the evil lived like good. Until the school founders came. Rhian and Rafal, one good and one bad.

Rhian have founded the school for good, guiding Evers to the way of the good. Rafal, on the other hand, have founded the school for  evil, leading Nevers to the way of the evil. With the establishment of schools, the world was finally in order and balance between good and evil. . Of course, they could not always maintain this balance. In what the Nevers call the "Victory period" (which the Evers call the "Black period"), the Nevers had won 66 years in a row. These victories consisted of many fairy tales that Agathahad never heard before. These were tales about a giant who devoured fairies, a  evil wizard who set an entire kingdom on fire and left nothing but ashes behind, a dragon who devoured the princess. This period had angered some Evers and made some hopeless. But this period did not last long, and the Evers ended when a mighty prince saved his beloved by climbing the world's steepest mountain through the forest filled with bloodthirsty wolves, and then defeating a giant dragon.

After that, things stayed normal for a while, but a fight broke out between the founders and it quickly turned into a war. It had lasted for almost 30 years, and the fairy tales that came out during this period were not glorious like the others (Agahta tried to research a story or two, but she fell asleep before she could finish the first tale)

Finally, the war was over and one founder had died while the other had risen. No one knew which one of the twins had survied. The founder swore to keep the balance of the two schools, but despite this, the victories of the good after the war did not end. For 200 years, evil had not won a single victory. This was even worse than the "Victory Era" of the villains. Which outraged a lot of nevers and-

"Agatha?"

Agatha jumped in her seat, stuck her head out of the book she had buried, and looked at the door. Dot was looking at her curiously

"You didn't come for Breakfast, is there a problem?" 'she asked, approaching her.

Agatha closed her book and set it down on the table, her stomach growling when Dot reminded her of breakfast (Has she eaten properly since she got here?)

"No, I'm just... I'm not that hungry" she lied

This time her stomach rumbled loudly

Dot smiled faintly.

"They had rotten eggs and moldy cheese for dinner anyways. They weren't bad, but they weren't tasty either," she said, taking one of the blank papers from the table and turning it into chocolate.

"Here, this is better than breakfast"

Agatha began to gnaw the chocolate paper

"Why did you come?" Agatha said, not believing that Dot had really come for her curiosity.

Dot sighed.

"Uglyfication class'll start in five minutes, you don't want to be late"

---