3(M)

"Then Navile and ben went for their ice-cream date, which was prepared by Navile itself in his own shop but Ben doesn't need to know that."

Jungkook and Taehyung were enjoying the cute story of these two precious boyfriends heartily unaware of the fact that the starting two chapters were just fillers and how wild these precious are.

"Chapter 3- Navile picks up ben and-" Jungkook couldn't continue the reading, it felt like his voice was snatched and the person on whom lap he was sitting surely noticed the change and asked "what happened kook-ah?"

In reality Taehyung saw the after lines which were written about Navile and Ben but he doesn't want to lose this chance to see this all hot and bothered baby so why not tease him.

"It-it's not good hyung, we should leave it." Said kookie with his not so sure voice.

"Why baby, why is it not good, hm?" Said Taehyung breathing on his neck and rasping in his ear. Jungkook surely gonna lose his mind in a minute or two and Taehyung is loving his effect on this beautiful flower. Did He always had this effect on his baby? Why did he never noticed, this is like last chance to know and he will not let this golden opportunity to slip.

"Hyungie, it's-"
But Taehyung cut him off and spoke "it's okay baby, we both are guys and it's alright. Hm so continue, don't hesitate hyungie is here to help." Taehyung said massaging Jungkook's side waist.

Jungkook felt like he received prayers from angels, God his mind is hazy, why is Taehyung touching him so sensually, maybe he is overthinking and should only focus on reading and finish it as soon as he can to save himself from this sweet torture.

"Navile picks up Ben against the wall furiously making out, ben's arms around his shoulder and legs around his waist and Navile's veiny hands holding on a place while he was continuously thrus-" Jungkook took five seconds break because suddenly Taehyung's veiny hands are too distracting, like what they can do to him, with another look he tried to continue
But Taehyung had enough observation.

He knows how much his baby wants him, that tiny short of thin material didn't hide anything, so he snatched the book and turned Jungkook around facing him "Baby" Taehyung spoke softly but Jungkook had his face hung low due to embarrassment.

Taehyung spoke once again "Hey look at me, show me your pretty face, Hyungie want to see his precious angel, won't you let Hyung see your face huh?" Taehyung spoke and made Jungkook look at him while holding his chin softly and when he looked at his baby, his heart almost broke into pieces when he saw glistening eyes.

"Hyungie, are you disgusted now?"
Jungkook tried to question his voice full of emotions

"No baby what are you saying? Me? Disgusted, you're my bambi, my precious! You don't even know how much I want to kiss you right now-"

"Do it, p-please can you kiss me." Pleaded Jungkook and who is Taehyung to deny so he didn't waste any second before pressing his lips to those small cotton like candy lips.

The moment they felt each other's lips, it felt like their insides are melting and the room is burning, just this much isn't enough Jungkook wanted more so he tried to deepen the kiss but before that Taehyung broke the kiss which made Koo a little frustrated so he asked"Hyungie I've waited enough, I want you now, please do me"

Taehyung was no different but he thought what if Jungkook will regret later so he should take things in his own hands "baby, I think we should stop or else you will regre-"

"Stop the bullshit hyung, I truly want you, I've been thinking about this for the past two years, I truly love you, I've always loved you please holld me, please just this once love me. I want you. Please I know you want me too- ah" jungkook panted while rubbing his hard on his hyung's thigh.

Taehyung was grunting, trying to hold Jungkook in a place but to no avail, he kept moaning making it difficult to control and after hearing the confession, he just wanted nothing but to make him scream his name.

Taehyung wasted no time flipping Jungkook on his back and held his wrist while looking deep into his bambi's eyes, he also confessed "Not like I am trying to compete but I am in love with you from past three years, bunny. Jeon Jungkook, I love you too, now let's make love tonight."

___________________________________________

Oop- what did I even-?