Last(M)

"Let's make love tonight." Taehyung confessed.

"Th-three years? Why you ne-never told me, We could have been a couple years ago-" Jungkook said stuttering, those pearls like tears obvious in his eyes. It was too much to comprehend.

"Hey, hey hush bunny, what matters is now we can be together. Okay? I wanted it to be more romantic but I can't wait anymore so My precious baby bunny, Jeon jungkook! Would you give me an honor of being your boyfriend?" Taehyung asked while wiping his bunny's tears, even though now his own eyes were wet.

Jungkook didn't waste anytime and kissed Taehyung, like an innocent sweet kiss. He pressed his lips against Taehyung and muttered a happy and excited "YES! Hyungie I want you to be mine and me yours. I am hyungie's boyfriend." Jungkook said happily giggling, hugging his new boyfie tightly.

"Oh baby, you are so cute but that's not how you kiss your boyfriend, wanna learn?" Taehyung spoke sexily, his already deep voice one octave deeper and lurched his lips on his lover. Taehyung started moving his lips while Jungkook was still frozen so Taehyung muttered a "follow my command." Both were Kissing slowly, Taehyung hands massaging jungkook's waist now going down and rested on his hips while Jungkook's hand clutching Taehyung's shirt.

Jungkook was loving every second of it and the moment His lovef squeezed his hip, he felt like thousands of butterflies freed from the box of glass. A soft moan errupted through his plush lips and Taehyung slipped his tongue tasting this vanilla like man of his.

Taehyung opened his eyes just to see, how pretty his babe looked- hair fluffy, eyes closed, eyelashes resting on his pink cheeks. Oh what did Taehyung do in his previous life to deserve this Greek God. Finally they broke their kiss due to lack of oxygen, still breathing heavily.

Taehyung made his pretty lay down softly and attatched his lips again, slowly those kisses travelled from his pretty lips to that tiny beauty mark just below thise petals and gave a soft suck and Jungkook was already in heaven.

Taehyung stopped and looked at Jungkook like he was asking if Jungkook is still comfortable and he got his answer in form of a small nod.

Taehyung slowly kissed his jaw, and that damn mole on his side neck, does Jungkook know how seductive that mole of his are, Taehyung kept sucking on the mole until he wasn't satisfied with his work, going down from his neck to chest while taking of his shirt and helped Jungkook take of his clothes while removing his own clothes.

"You're so beautiful, bambi. I just want to worship every single part of you, and I want to kiss every insecurity of yours away. I want to kiss every single imperfection which makes my baby, perfect. You're my Perfect." Oh Jungkook just melted in puddle right there.

"Hyungie, I am yours to love just like you are mine. I adore you the most, I love you." With that Jungkook connected his lips to Taehyung which taehyung replied instantly.

Taehyung's hand reached the rack beside the bed whivh had lube and condom already there. He squirted a little and spreaded koo's legs so that he can sit comfortably between his lover's leg.

Taehyung pour the cold lube directly on his lover's entrance which made Jungkook flinch, Embarassed baby did nothing except hiding his face behind those hands. Taehyung slowly circled his fingera around the rim and with the other hand removed his lover's hand to see that as beautiful as moon like face,
"Don't hide, let me see how good I can make you feel." Jungkook trird replying a yes but before that his moan interupted his answer as he felt a finger inside him.

Taehyung started his work and did he loved it, god jungkook is just taking his two finger and koo is already writhing, trying to stable his breathing. Little later those fingers became four and Jungkook could only moan uttering small "so ah-good, hyung! Please wa-ah want more. Pu-puhlease."

Taehyung who instantly gave up to his lovers demand and inserted a little slowly so that his koo will not get hurt.

Few slow, soft thrust became wild. The only sound in the room was of grunting and moaning while confessing thier love to each other million times.

After their session, Jungkook slept instantly and Taehyung cleaned him and his bambi after changing the sheets, both slept in arms of their world. Cuddling together with a smile on their face. Ready to spend their whole life together with trust and love while being each other's support.

___________________________________________

💜💜💜

The story is not proof read. If you see any mistakes, don't hesitate to point them out.

Thank you for reading and voting 💜.