Chapter 14: Revelations and Preparing for the Tournament

With the Cavalry Battle now over, Izuku and his team kept their position of first place. It was now lunch time before the final event takes place. Before Izuku could join his friends, he was stopped by Shoto who wanted to talk to him in private.

But at the same time, the Number One and Number Two Heroes, All Might and Endeavor, come face to face.

What will transpire? Find out now....
_________________________

3rd Person P.O.V

Inside the hallways, Izuku and Shoto stared at each other in silence. The atmosphere was tense. Before it can continue, Izuku spoke up.

Izuku: "So what is it you need me for? It's unlike you to do that."

Shoto: "I was overpowered. So much so that I broke my pledge."

Izuku: 'That's right. Back when I resumed time, he almost used his flames. Yet he never once used it.'

Shoto: "Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami and Kakyoin... None of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced yours and All Might's full power up close. You both share unimaginable strength."

Izuku: "Where are you getting at?"

Shoto: "Midoriya, are you... All Might's secret love child or something?"

If he wasn't confused before, he sure was now. Izuku stared blankly at him like he was crazy.

Jotaro: "Yare yare... This kid..."

Izuku: "Eh? That... doesn't come close to home. I've been with only my mother for my whole life. I haven't even once seen my father. Why bring this up?"

Shoto: "My father is Endeavor. I'm sure you know that he's been stuck as the Number Two Hero for forever. And since All Might has his eyes on you... that gives me even more reason to beat you."

Back in the halls, All Might and Endeavor confront one another with the former calling out to him.

All Might: "Long time no see! Let's have tea, Endeavor!"

Endeavor: "All Might..." He turned over to face the Number One Hero, a scowl on his face.

All Might: "I haven't seen you since that talk we had with the press ten years ago, huh? I saw you, so I thought I'd say hi."

Endeavor: "I see. Well, you've already done that. Leave me. Tea? What a joke. I'm going to the restroom. Begone!" He scoffed and turned away to walk down the stairs, yet All Might jumped down in front of him.

All Might: "No need to be cold! Your son, Young Shoto, did wonderfully without even using half of his power. Is it because he was taught well?"

Endeavor: "What are you trying to say?"

All Might: "Why, I seriously want to know how to raise the next generation."

Endeavor: "Do you think I'd tell you? You look clueless as usual, and it's getting on my nerves." He walked forward bumping his shoulder onto him.

All Might: "Sorry..."

Endeavor: "Remember this... I will make that into a Hero that will surpass you one day. That's why I created him." He grinned.

All Might: "What are you...?"

Endeavor: "He's in his rebellious stage right now, but he will definitely surpass you. I will make sure of it!" He glared at the Hero before walking away.

It then cuts back to Izuku and Shoto who continued to talk.

Shoto: "My old man has a strong desire to rise in the world. As a hero, he won a name for himself with crushing force. Because of that, the living legend, All Might, is a great eyesore to him. Since he couldn't surpass All Might, he moved onto his next plan. You've heard of Quirk Marriages, right?"