"Episode two": Case Number 21-34: "Madam Rouge"

Mu Jin couldn't understand how he wrapped in attending an art gala, let alone, led by the nose, "Mu Jin, I assume you're currently at the art gala held annually by the Rouge family?"
"Xiao Hu, I'm not even going to ask how you knew. What am I doing here again?" Mu Jin inquired.
"On the surface, the Rogue family is a family who's holding auctions and aiding people for natural callings—the truth is their sellers, anything valuable, living or not, they will sell." Xiao Hu remarked, "The head of this operation, is Madam Rouge."
"So you're leading me into a death trap." Mu Jin said, "Isn't that lovely?"
"No, your rookie has been led into a death trap, I'm leading you to save her from the death trap, Isn't that lovely?" Xiao Hu replied, "You might even see me around, I'm here as well, business is business after all."
Mu Jin could hear the phone hang up, as Qin Suzy came over, "Mu Jin Sir."
Mu Jin sighed, She's going to end up killing me, that or I'm going to end up retiring even if Madam doesn't want me to.
"You are always here when I never need you." Mu Jin muttered, "How delightful indeed."
Madam Rouge with her wine glass. Full of blood-red wine, sipped it slowly, "Catch him, I want him at the latest auction."
Much to the oblige, Mu Jin didn't appreciate being locked in a glass box, with labels stick at the top, let alone a prize, to be gawked at.
"Ha-La looks like you didn't take my warning seriously." Xiao Hu chuckled, "Looks like I'll have to save you again."
"Xiao Hu, aren't you in danger of exposing yourself if you save me?" Mu Jin inquired.
"Ah, it wouldn't be." Xiao Hu replied, "She's a member of the White Lotus, I would've had her used as to excuse in the first place."
"White Lotus?" Mu Jin inquired, "What does that mean?"
"You'll know later on." Xiao Hu remarked, "With your line of work, but better to be careful for now, some of them aren't easy pickings like her, she's only the bottom of the barrel, I should say—from what I understand anyways."
"I didn't know the head of the Informant agency would be showing up to one of my auctions, you're not normally interested in such affairs." Madam Rouge spoke, "Or did something pick your sights? Would you like to buy him here? I can't imagine you about such a practice."
Xiao Hu sighed, "For women like yourself, you don't even notice—how small of a quarry you are. If hadn't been for the fact I delayed my plans to attend such an event, do your cowering self dare, try to lower yourself for yourself? Let me break it down for you, I didn't fall for your trap, you walked into mine."
As the door bursts open, Xiao Hu whispers into Mu Jin's ears, "Beware those whose hands are marked in blood, but shine like a pure lotus."
Mu Ji watched Xiao Hu diss part, as he felt the handcuffs unloosed, "Someone tipped us off you were here, Mu Jin Sir."
"Figures." Mu Jin muttered, under his breath, "He has a plan for everything."