Absence

Bianca's POV

I woke up the next morning to Ajax spamming my phone with missed phone calls and texts. Last night I ran into his room and snatched his keys without explaining anything and just said "thanks!" Before heading out with Wednesday.

He was pretty mad and confused but he's a marshmallow and kept texting "Bianca give them back now! Unless you need them still."

Wednesday was still asleep nuzzled right into the pillow she was holding and I couldn't help but feel a motherly sense of sorrow for her and Enid.

Gotta protect my babies.

Thing was on Enid's bedside table watching Wednesday sleep. "You're worried about her too aren't you?" I asked him. It's ridiculous talking to a hand.

I have never seen her like this in her whole life. She isn't the most stable right now. He signed.

"I know.. I saw her note when I was hanging out with Enid but made sure she didn't see it. It'll come out when Wednesday's ready."

She mumbled in her sleep, something along the lines of "always.. keep you safe.." then she opened her eyes and looked around the room quickly and shouted "Enid?"

Then she recalled last night and hunched her shoulders over with her head in her hands. "Oh."

"I was thinking I could take you out for breakfast and we could walk around before visiting her?" I offered. She slowly nodded her head and yawned.

We set out for our day and I texted Ajax a summary of what happened. He begged to come with us to the hospital but I told him it would be better not to crowd her with too many people, and he let me use his car still.

Wednesday's POV

I picked at the muffin I was sharing with Bianca as it seemed neither of us had an appetite. I kept picturing Enid on that tree and I had some rage but mostly a deep sadness.

As we approached the hospital I saw two patients limping in and froze up immediately then turned to Bianca and told her to run to Enid's room

It was Xavier and Yoko finally finding their way to safety and I wasn't scared for myself, I was scared of them seeing Enid.

We got to her room and she gave a little squeal of excitement then winced in pain. "You're back!"

This time the doctor had prepared two nice cushioned seats in her room knowing we would be back but instead of going in one of them like Bianca did, I hoisted myself onto Enid's very small hospital bed.

The little TV was on hanging from the upper wall and I saw that Enid was watching some reality TV show. We all sat and watched but what my girl didn't know is I brought some of her makeup.

I knew she liked to feel pretty.

Bianca recorded some videos of me and Enid laughing as I tried to apply her makeup and horribly failing.

"Ok so what do I do with this?" I asked holding 7 different brushes and her eyeshadow. She pointed at one of them and told me to choose whatever color I wanted to see her in.

She giggled while I put some pink eyeshadow on her and letting some of the dust fall on her eyelashes. "That's wayyy too much Weds now I'm going to get it in my eye" she jokingly whined. I gently blew on her eyes to get the excess off.

Bianca didn't offer to help she just took the videos and put heart emojis on every one of them.

"Ok well now we have all the makeup on, it might be on the wrong places but I do know where lip gloss goes. At least I hope I do."

She pursed her lips and I got the gloss ready. "No I want a kiss first" she pouted. I rolled my eyes and place my lips on hers. I was soft with her but she pulled my head in a little deeper.

"Anddd now I have the perfect photo of you guys" Bianca said with a grin. My cheeks burned right away but Enid had the most satisfied look on her face.

After the lip gloss was applied Bianca took put her phone on the table where the computer was and put a timer on. "Everyone say bad bitches!"

"Bad bitchesss" we all said as the camera clicked to take our photo. "Wednesday Addams and Bianca Barclay?" A police officer entered right after the photo was taken.

"How can we help you officer?" Bianca asked. "I need to ask you guys a few questions outside" he answered with no expression. I mouthed I'll be back to Enid who looked very worried.

There was another policeman waiting to ask Bianca and I separately what happened last night. I gave him the full story and he took his stupid notes.

Acab.

"We called your school and we have to take you both back to the property to have a talk with your principle." I fucking hated police.

Bianca's POV

Wednesday and I were in the office with Aster and a new security guard we had apparently gotten. "I'll get straight to the point here. We got several calls from the hospital first about Enid and then to my surprise Xavier and Yoko. I would like both of you to tell me what happened."

Wednesday practically spat at her saying "we already told the cops." Aster sat back in her chair and twirled a pen around in her hands. "I want to hear it from you."

Wednesday repeated the story we both gave to the police and Aster kept nodding until the end. "Remember our discussion Ms.Addams? I specifically told you to come to me with any issues and you knew the cost of trying to be a hero again."

Wednesday's POV

My teeth were gritted as hard as they could be listening to this dumbass talk. "My girlfriend was in danger and I didn't have the time to run all the way into the school and into your office."

Bianca raised an eyebrow and gave the smallest smirk I have ever seen and I could see it written all over her face. She was surprised I called Enid my girlfriend.

"You see though that you put two students in the hospital as a result of your violence and you put yourself and Bianca in danger. I don't want to even give you another chance, you're expelled."

"I SAVED ENID FROM DYING! THOSE TWO DESERVED WHAT THEY GOT" I screamed at Aster. It took everything in me not to jump across her desk and strangle her.

"Not another word Wednesday. I'm contacting your parents and by tomorrow morning you'll be going to the train station. Bianca you can stay but you're under watch." She told her.

My friend was having none of her bullshit. "Why does Wednesday have to leave but I can stay? I was there through it all. I let her hurt those students and I sure as hell would've joined her if Enid weren't literally burning on a tree."

"The difference is you weren't violent and you saved a life. But you always come to me if there's an issue from now on."

I stormed out of the room before I lost my temper and went to my dorm room. Enid would be alone now in the room, she would go from being in a hospital bed to being alone without me there to take care of her.

I had to think of a way around this. For us.