Chapter 3

Hey guys I hope you're enjoying my book. It's my first book, I know the chapters are quite short. I'm trying to fix that and trying to make the chapters longer so you guys will be interested in this book Btw it's going to have a lot of grammar mistakes so bare with me. I'm going to try to upload every Friday or Sunday. I just started my first job, but I work all weekend and during the week, so I'll try to make some free time and write during my lunch or when I'm bored at home. So Enjoy the new chapter.

3rd Person POV

I turn around and I see Milly. "Hi, Milly I didn't think you would come." Well, I'm here aren't I?" Milly said with a smile. "It's a beautiful day isn't it?" I said. If you didn't know, I love nature. One day, Ezra and I were walking in the forest cause we were bored then we stumbled upon this abandoned TreeHouse and fixed it up so, it's been me and Ezra's favorite place to go to ever since. Anyway, let's get back to asking Milly out. "So um I know you don't know me but I liked you since the 9th grade, and you're the popular girl, and I'm just a nobody you wouldn't have noticed me." "No that's not true I have noticed you, I was actually the nervous one," I said with a fake smile. 'I feel bad for doing this and lying to him. He seems like a nice guy but I have to do this or Dad will hurt Kiza and I don't want that to happen.' "Ok, so do you want to go on a date with me?" Tanner said with a gleam in his eyes. "Sure," Milly said. 'I can't believe the hottest girl in the whole school said yes. I can't wait to tell Ezra about this. I'm Going to call him tonight and tell him the good news.' I said to myself.

"Here's my number if you want to ever text me 934-242-2535," I told her with a smile. (that's a random number I put in plz don't call it, Thank you XD Anyway back to the story) "Ok, I'll text you later bye." She said while getting into her car. "Bye." Omg I can't wait to get home and tell Kiza what just happened.

************************************

I walk into the house and I see my sister on the couch with her boyfriend James watching Teen Wolf. "Oh hey Tanner how was the meeting with Milly?" "It was good she said yes to going on a date with me?" Tanner said excitedly. "That's good i'm happy for you." "Well I'm going to my room to call Ezra. Bye James bye Kiza." "Bye bro," James said.
I run to my room and sit on my bed.
My room isn't your typical room. It has K-pop posters and a poster of Stiles stilinski. He's my favorite character in the show he's so baby girl. I want my first car to be like his jeep.
Anyway lets call Ezra I can't wait to call him.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
"Huh that's weird he usually answers he's probably still helping his grandma I'll see him tomorrow since we're hanging out."
************************************

Y'all probably don't read this but
guys guess what I got fired from my job a couple of months ago.
I'm trying to get into writing again but Ik I should put more details in the book and more dialogue but I'm trying and I'll try to do better in the future chapters and this story sucks but idc any way bye my dumplings.
617 words