the surgery

once upon a time, there was a very uglee hipotittymas. due to this, the hippotittymas was sad, bullied and depressed, so he decided to make himself prettee by consulting the best known plastic surgeon in the ocean: the orka.

the orka was very smart and kind, so she ofc agreed with a smile

"can u make me pretty" said the hippo with puppy eyes

"ofc baba grill" the orka replied, unable to racist.

and so the hippo went to the krusy krab where they did plastic surgeries (i mean, where else do you think squidward got so leng) and ordered himself a BBL and botox.

"dont worry my ugly pumpkin" the orka cooed, and then hit the uglee hippo over the head with a brick so he can fall asleep.

(many hours later)

the uglee hippo woke up in a dark room. the first thing he realised was that his face and bum hurt like a bitch. he turned around and saw the most enticing and volumptuous curves imaginable to hippo-kind, and when he looked in the mirror he saw that his previously wrinkly skin was smooth like a naked baby. the orka had even whitened and straightened his teeth!

 the orka had even whitened and straightened his teeth!

the hippo was very happy. he tried to get up so he can brag to his friends, but he noticed that he could not. he looked down again at his rear end, and saw the most HORRIFIC thing...

why, what had previously looked so round and beautiful was stuck to the ground like a bag of stones was inside his body! the hippo gasped, and a raspy sound escaped his throat before his gorgeoys set of teeth dropped to the floor.

"noo" the hippo said.

the door opened, and the orka stood in a mad scientist coat and a wild grin on her face.

"haha you fell for my trap" she said and took out an axe.

the hippo couldnt even defend himslef because he was stuck to the floor by the heavy weight. he began to uglee cry

"hahahahahaha" the orka said.

suddely the hipotittymas saw her swing the axe towards him and he screamed

"oh no this is the end..."

what happens next? read to find out xoxo
- written by leech