Closer

All the moisture in Bloodhound's mouth dried as soon as the word escaped them. They squeezed their eyes shut, worried that they had embarrassed themself completely. Never had they sounded so... needy. It was wholly unlike them to act this way, but it seemed that Walter seemed to bring many things out of them that they had not anticipated.

They did not have long to ponder it as Walter stroked his hand along their length, coaxing their mind from self-consciousness and back to the moment, all of his attention on them. The touch was gentle across their skin despite the man's usual roughness. His hand was as calloused as theirs, battle-hardened, but it was warm and skilled. It felt... incredible. They arched their back, pushing their bottom against him more firmly, letting themself get swept away by the moment. They allowed Walter to sever the ties that bound them so tightly, freely giving themself to him. Waves of pleasure washed over them, like them of the steady ebb and flow of the water they laid beside a short time ago. Beads of their arousal continued to drip from their tip, captured and swiped away by Walter's hand.

Heat pooled within their middle as Walter continued, the yearning lazily settling into something decadent, like warmed honey. They sighed as he squeezed lightly at the base of their shaft, bringing from them a short breath of wonder as their cock swelled further in his grasp. Their body responded to him, so willing, so eager, so desperate. Every nerve in their body craved this, cried out for it. The rolls of their hips were clumsy and inelegant as they sought more from his grip, fucking his hand with fervor.

"Relax, love, there's no rush," he breathed. "You're doin' just fine."

They doubted that, but he was surely too kind to say otherwise. In a hunt, each of their graceful steps was sure and strong, every single muscle hewn and etched with the memory of experience. Now — they felt like an elk newly foaled, a mere calf rising for the first time on shaking limbs in a world far too bright, so far removed from the warm comfort of solitude. But with Walter helping them to stay upright on those wobbly legs, guiding them through the steps, navigating this together...maybe they would gain the strength to stand on their own.

They whined softly when Walter released them, but he let his fingers trail along their thigh with a feather-light touch, raising goosebumps in its wake. This was a new type of bliss, so long had the touch from another brought only the pain of a fist, a blade, or a bullet. His hand wandered, in no hurry, gently exploring the divots of scar and muscle over their lower tummy and the curve of their hip. Curious fingers slipped up under their shirt, ghosting over the tight planes of their abdomen and sides before brushing over each of their peaked nipples, bringing forth another incoherent sound from them.

Their hips jerked forward into nothing at the contact of his rough fingertips lightly pinching their nipples and Walter laughed softly against their neck. A single finger followed the deep trail scored into a V that lead downward and his hand resumed its place on their cock.

"That feel good, Houndy?" he asked, voice gravely.

"Yes," they managed to say. "Walter...do not stop. Please."

Their shame dissolved as he rubbed their stiff length, over and over, alternating pressure, hard and soft and something in between. Walter read their body's reactions perfectly. He would work faster, only to slow just as they began to ascend to their climax, bringing them back down. His thumb flicked the underside of their tip in a way that caused stars to burst behind their eyelids and their mouth to go slack.

This was beyond anything they had imagined, and it was merely his hand. What would it be like to experience more with him? They shuddered at the thought. He nuzzled his face further into their neck and peppered their skin with kisses, his greedy mouth nibbling every inch he could reach. The gentle bites grew into something more firm, more insistent as Bloodhound continued to pump their hips forward.