The Way Of The Ninja Part 1

(Y/N)'s POV
Sensei decided to take me with him since Jay, Cole, and Zane were being sent somewhere. This time, he will get the future elemental master of fire and I followed him toward Ignacia where a blacksmith shop is located.
Along the way, he told me a story about a man named Ray and his wife Maya. He told me that they have kids after the serpentine wars are over.
~A few hours later~
We walked South from the monastery and in the distance. We see the blacksmith shop that Sensei talked about and I think this is the place where a katana that I found in the forest were made here. My hunch was right about Ignacia having a blacksmith shop and sadly the katana broke from overusing it in the forest where I live for cutting.
"I know my hunch was right there is a blacksmith shop here," I told Sensei.
"Did you come here (Y/N)?" Sensei asked me while looking at the distance.
"I somehow found a katana in the forest and there is no way that weapon exists unless there's a blacksmith" I explained to sensei wu before we continue walking toward the blacksmith shop.
We heard a hammer as we get near and I think someone is making a weapon.
"You made it too quickly Kai be patient if father was still here he'd say-" I heard a girl clearly as we walk closer and my assumption is they could be siblings.
"I know, no matter how much fire you have experience isn't something you learn overnight. That may work for you Nya but I'm going to be a better blacksmith than dad ever was" I heard the boy with brown hair explain to the girl.
We then stopped walking before Sensei did his thing.
"Hmm, your metal is loud and heavy, useful to slow one down, useless in the art of stealth" Wu explains to them before he continues to explain more.
"All tools for a samurai...but nothing for a ninja" Sensei continues before he uses his staff to tip over samurai helmets.
"Ninja? You're a long way from finding a ninja in these parts old man" The brown-haired boy replied to Sensei Wu.
"And the shop is called four weapons, not for browsing either buy something or go peddle your insult somewhere else" He explains and I crossed my arms at him.
"Too bad thought I'd find something special here" Sensei replied before we walked away and I frown.
I looked around the area and I see a couple of rice farmers here but then I see a black fog in the distance. I grabbed a metal hammer from my back as I see skeleton vehicles in the distance.
"Looks like trouble Sensei," I told him, and he only huffed in response before we prepare for a fight.
While walking, I swing my hammer at the skeletons in my way while knocking their heads out.
I see the boy was in trouble and I see that Samukai or at least that's his name, shows four blades. They fought briefly before Samukai kicked him, knocking him down before I see Samukai spins his blades rapidly at the boy.
"Ninja go!" Sensei yells before he did spinjitzu at the skeleton and Wu's tornado color is gold. Thanks to him. I learn that too after weeks of training.
I continue to fight the skeleton minions before I see that Samukai threw his four blades at Wu but then he wasn't aiming for Sensei. The Skeleton was aiming at the water tower to tip it over.
The boy couldn't get up as the tower started to fall slowly.
"Ninja go!" I yell before I used my spinjitzu to save the helpless boy on the ground and my tornado color is somehow dark purple as a symbol of my powers.
I succeed in saving him before I help him to his feet.
"Thanks" The boy mumbles at me before I put my hammer on my back.
"Lord Garmadon said: Take the girl!" Samukai ordered his minions.
"Lord Garmadon," I heard Sensei wu.
A laugh was heard before skeletal hands attached to a chain were fired. It grabbed the girl to their vehicle.
"NYA!" The boy yells before the skeletons all drive away with her and now the girl named Nya is taken, hostage by them.
~Time Skip~
We climb up to get to the monastery and Kai didn't know about the staircase.
After Wu told the story to Kai. I introduced myself to him and then we head to the monastery for his training.
Sensei and I reached the top already.
Kai reach last before I pulled him up.
"How long is this training gonna be? Aren't we in a little bit of a rush since they have the map" I heard Kai question us and I shook my head at him in response since I train for many weeks with Sensei?
"Patience" Sensei's responded to him as he towards the doors of the monastery.
"Skills do not improve in a whole day Kai," I told him bluntly as I could tell that he is impatient for rescuing her sister.
I open the door for them and the training course is hidden at the moment since we left the monastery.
"You will be ready when you are ready, not a minute...sooner," Sensei told Kai before I walked in.
"A monastery? you expect me to learn a fight in a place of peace?" He questions again since he doesn't know what the monastery is for.
"Not fight...train" Wu corrected Kai.
"To become a true ninja, first you must be able to see what others do not" Sensei added. I walked towards the dragon statue.
"But there's nothing here," He said to us before I lift the statue, and then a red button is revealed, I pressed the button then one by one. The training is now set for his training like what I see on day one in Sensei's monastery. Kai got amazed when he sees the training course.
"Is this gonna teach how to do that cool move" Kai inquire before he jumps on the moving log. The log lower down before Kai was launched up in the air.
I used my power of telekinesis to stop him from hitting something before I gently put him down.
"Thanks" He thanked me and I went to my room. Kai's training has begun and now he must complete it afterward the real challenge will begin once we face Lord Garmadon.