The Way Of The Ninja(Part 3)

No One's POV
The five ninjas were now pushing the carriage while (Y/N) is in the front and the rest were behind him. Sensei Wu sits while they pulled the carriage. It is morning and they were now heading to a place called the caves of despair to retrieve the scythe of quakes.
While pushing, (Y/N) thinks deeply as the scythe will go to Cole, Shurikens for Zane, Nunchucks for Jay, and finally the sword for Kai for their respective elements.
The four of them get disappointed due to having no horses in the monastery to travel to their destination and (Y/N) doesn't mind running for miles just to retrieve an important golden weapon.
(Y/N)'s POV
All my exercises in the forest paid off since I could run for hours without stopping and we were now going to the caves of despair to get the scythe.
"Sign me up" My thoughts were cut off by Jay mocking Kai since they have to push the carriage while Sensei sits and drink his tea.
"Way to go spark plug" I heard Cole say to Jay and I don't blame them for doing this.
"I sense this is some strange form of team building" I heard Zane and he was correct since after this, maybe we could be strong enough to fight Lord Garmadon.
"Just keep pulling, we have a long way to go" I heard the future elemental master of the earth tell us while we continue to keep moving forward to our destination.
"So where did sensei find you four?" I heard Kai ask us about where we came from.
"Let's just say if it wasn't for Sensei wu. I don't think we would ever be seen together." The black ninja replied to Kai and I remember where I found him.
"I was testing my limits," Cole told the four except for me who already remember where I and Sensei Wu found him in the mountains.
We waited at the top while the both of us were drinking tea and then after a long wait,
We finally see him reach us and Cole wasn't wearing a shirt. I could see the look of confusion on him before Sense and I took him in.
"I was testing my invention" I heard the blue ninja tell them and this one makes me chuckle. I could remember Jay crashing through a billboard and I see him trying to glide at least that is what Jay is trying to do in a tall building with a makeshift glider or maybe wings. Sensei and I were on the top of a building while drinking tea again, I flinched a little as Jay landed with his so-called invention.
"And I...was testing myself," The future master of ice tells me, and this one me confused as to why Zane is trying to breathe underwater for a long time.
"What about you (Y/N)?" I heard Kai asks me and I frown under my mask.
"Sensei found me living in the forest and I lived there for 4 months on my own" I straight up told them and they were gonna hear my long story sooner or later.
"Stop!" Sensei commands us before we halted the carriage. We walked the rest of the way into the caves of despair.
"What about your parents (Y/N)?" Zane suddenly asks me and then I felt the memories come back to me.
"I left them because my powers are becoming unstable," I told the white ninja since I have nothing to hide and my parents must be worried about me.
"And I nearly killed someone back at my school because I got so angry that my powers acted up badly," I told Zane before I could tell that he felt empathy toward me.
"At least you had your parents, I didn't remember mine tho" Zane said and this raises a question not just for me but the others might question Zane on his parents.
We reached our destination and I hope we were not too late since the skeleton is already there.
"The caves of despair, Samukai must be close to unearthing the scythe of quakes. Remember do not use the weapon for its power-"Sensei was cut off by Jay.
"Yeah Yeah Yeah, it's too much for us mortals" The blue ninja sounded like he is scoffing at Sensei's warning and I glared at Jay.
"Jay, We are serious about it" I scolded the blue ninja and I see Sensei nod in agreement.
"Okay Jeez," Jay complained because I'm the leader here.
"So (Y/N) you got a plan?" The Blue ninja asks me before I started looking around the area.
"First we have to lower ourselves down the ledge without getting spotted" A realization hits me as Kai wasn't there with us.
"Where's Kai?"I heard Cole asks and I looked around to find Kai.
I see the red ninja was already sneaking in past the skeletons and this made me facepalm.
"Kai seriously, Ugh let's just go guys" I commanded the three before we followed Kai, and Sensei is left behind.
"Guys watch this" I whisper to them before they all looked at me in confusion.
I closed my eyes to concentrate on the recently self-learned ability that I had.
We all suddenly became invisible and our bodies were unseen to the naked eye.
"So cool" Jay was amazed at my powers and then we started moving because this invisibility can only last for a whole minute to them but I could be unseen indefinitely for as long as I want.
We sneaked past Samukai's minions with ease and the only thing they could only know was if they listen carefully but they were all occupied.
We followed Kai to the top of the watch tower and when we reached the top, the invisibility wears off before I became visible myself.
"What the matter with you" Jay whisper shouting at Kai while smacking him. Kai only shushed him.
We see Samukai reading the map but it was upside down and I heard him chuckle,
Samurai puts the map on the wooden table before we see that he is resuming his watch.
"It's upside down, they dig into the wrong spot" We heard Jay point out and I could not believe they were digging the wrong way to the scythe of quakes. This could give us time to get away before the skeletons will get alerted.
"The golden weapon is near" We heard Zane before I see him pull out a shuriken attached to a rope. I see Cole nod before Zane threw the shuriken to grab the map and the white ninja did it. We had the map to finally tracked down each golden weapon.
"There's no time to waste" I heard Kai before he flips backward and yet he rushes away from us again.
"What is it with that guy always in a rush?" I heard the blue ninja complain once again.
"If you have a sibling, I know you would do the same don't you Jay?"I straight ask him.
"Well...ugh maybe I would" The blue ninja answered with uncertainty because none of them had siblings or maybe they haven't told me.
We follow Kai again and this time, He is trying to push a massive boulder alone.
"Hey before you race off again...You need to remember we're a team" Cole said to Kai as they approached to help him.
The scythe of quakes goes to Cole in this one.
"Yeah whatever" The red ninja replied before we start pushing the massive boulder.
After we successfully moved the boulder out of the way.
The scythe of quakes is just in front of us and it is on the mouth of a maroon-colored dragon.
"WHOA, that is so Co-" I immediately covered Jay's mouth before he could make an echo in this place to alert the skeletons.
"Are you crazy Jay" I whisper to the blue ninja before I removed my hand from Jay's mouth.
"Yeah Jay please be quiet" Kai scolded the blue ninja while whispering.
I see Cole wrap the golden scythe with a brown cloth before giving it to Kai.
We start walking away but then a realization hits me like a truck because I remember the guardians which were elemental dragons.
I looked back at the dragon and I could see its jaws moving outwards.
"(Y/N) are you coming?" I heard Cole before I turned around to see him standing there.
"I'll catch up with you guys" I replied to the black ninja and I continue staring at the guardian.
"Okay then (Y/N)" I heard him leave but the dragon is still not moving.
I pulled out my metal hammer before cautiously walking slowly before I sprint to just catch up to the others but I saw them fighting Samukai's skeletons. I ran to assist them while also firing dark bolts at them from range.
~Time Skip after the fight~
We spinjitzu our way out but Kai had to disobey Sensei's orders to not use the scythe and yet he did.
"That was so awesome," Cole said to them in joy.
"Yes! We are unbelievable!" Kai exclaimed in triumph before I glared at him and I could sense that Sensei wu is glaring at Kai as well.
"Kai, You disobey what sensei told us not to use the golden weapon, and yet you did" I scolded the red ninja while I took off my mask before glaring at him. I slowly clench my fist.
"(Y/N) right and I told you not to use the scythe" Sensei scolded us except for me.
"You could bury us alive Kai" I scolded him before I put away my weapon.
"Using it was my option" Kai tries to reason with Sensei but I scoffed at the red ninja.
"And what makes you think you are more important than the team!? huh. huh?" Sensei scolded Kai and I nod in agreement.
"They took my sister remember" The red ninja argue back. I would do the same too if I had a sibling but I just have to be patient to rescue them if I had one.
"There are still three weapons left maybe next time you can do it right" That was the last thing sensei lectured Kai before we continue to search for the golden weapons of spinjitzu.
I am ready for more challenges and we will face those challenges together with them.