Gaia's Children

A fire roared in the middle of the large black room casting a warm glow.

Red hair fell on pale skin, his strong muscled hand fell over her naked body holding her close. He traced small circles just above her nether region's. 

"What are you thinking about?" She asked in a whisper. 

"About how much I enjoyed all the naughty things you did to me just ten minutes ago..." He uttered into her ear in a husky tone. Her long silky leg's quickly enveloped his, "the naughty things." She whispered back in the same hungry voice followed by a soft moan. 

His knee rubbing against her nether region in small circles was driving her mad.

She expertly climbed on top of him, he positioned his large hand over her hips. She began rubbing her wet folds against it bringing it to life.

She dropped her head back at the feel of it.

"Do you want it?" She whispered into her ear. 

Making sure to only rub the outside giving him but a taste. 

"Fuck yes!" He screamed. 

His fingers digging into the skin of her hips out of frustration.

"Yes what?" She asked stopping her hips from rubbing. 

"Mount me my queen...please" He uttered.

Persephone obliged fisting his cock and getting ready to position herself atop him.

A urgent knock distracted the couple. "Who the fuck?" Hades whispered. The knock sounded again Persephone turned toward the door now. The couple had specifically asked to not be interrupted for the rest of the day. "

"King Hades, Messenger god Hermes is requesting a word." A servant said in a low voice. "Tell the winged rat to leave a message and fuck off my kingdom." Hades screamed, turning his attention back to his queen. "Where were we?" His arms draped over her. "Ahh yes you we're going to ride me." She nodded her cheeks flushed.

"He told me to say it was urgent, and that Olympus is in danger." The servant's voice filled the room once again.

Persephone's glistering face filled with worry. "Don't worry my queen, Zeus tends to exaggerate small situations often." 

"What if he's not exaggerating what if something happens to mom and the nymphs." Her eyes began to redden. "I'll meet with him quickly." He said draping a robe over his body, a black ebony crown formed above his black locks of hair.

"I'll come with you." Persephone said.

They headed to the throne room hand in hand. Hermes flew to them as soon as they entered. 

"What has happened Hermes?" Persephone asked. He quickly bowed to the queen and king of the Underworld before speaking. "Creatures are appearing in major cities and causing chaos, they are suspected to be son's of Gaea." Hermes informed Hades. "We have been in the throne room since morning, just an hour back we voted on you're presence, 12 out of 12 want you there.

"I don't leave my kingdom in the winter months, and all of you know that." Hades said coldly turning around to leave. "I'll make sure he's there." Persephone promised Hermes before rushing to follow behind Hades.

"You have to go." She said. "If 12 out of the 12 want you there in a time when they know you won't go then it must be serious." Persephone tried to reason with him.

As he darted toward there room.

He took a seat by there unmade bed eyes shut, she kneeled next to him her hand over his leg. "I don't want to waste a second with you my love, let Olympus fall we will be safe down here." He said holding onto her hand.