Reborn

Hell has broken lose in the Olympian palace as a record of the most alarming nature had reached them.

"What are we to do?!" A nervous Demeter shouted.

Composure was no longer the standard as all god's stood up, woman held onto each others hands, couples hugged.

Zeus remained in his seat, a sign that not even the brightest in the room had a plan.

"What about Hades?" Zeus overhear Poseidon ask Hermes.

The messenger god shook his head from side to side. "I was told he wasn't available, so I left a message."

Zeus and Poseidon turned to Hades's empty throne.

He had been told what the meeting was about , the urgency of the matter, and was still not present.

A chuckle escaped Poseidon, "a hermit until the end."

"Little fucker will probably live, he does not depend on human worships... but his wife." Zeus said standing up, to join Hera who was hugging they're son Ares.

They would all soon cease to exist.

"Do you hear that?" Hestia asked Demeter.

They all now seat in the middle of the throne room in a giant circle they had been like that for hours, awaiting there end.

"Horses" Demeter muttered.

Light shone trough the room, as if hope had seeped in. They squinted they're eyes, Hades walked in, Persephone on his arm.

Demeter stood up and sprinted toward her daughter whom she had not seen in a decade. Since she had decided to liberate her from a cycle which was obviously making her suffer.

"Have you come to join us?" Demeter asked.

"We have come to offer salvation." Hades said to a room which needed no shouting, the god's stood up a bit week from the withdrawal of human worships.

"Is that possible?" Zeus asked everyone held there breath.

"Yes." Hades answered.

They breathed out in relief Hades was never one for lies.

He stood inside the circle all eyes where glued to him anticipating his last words.

"How exactly will you're plan work?" Poseidon ask. "I will take out you're immortal souls and liberate them, they will be processed by me as I do with all the other's." He said.

"What does that mean?" Zeus asked. "Everyone will be reborn." The circle threw itself into a line of questioning.

Hades motioned for them to settle down.

"This has a one hundred percent probability of working it has already been done to several nymphs. You will be born every century as a mortal with you're same personalities and inclinations." He was again greeted by questions.

"One at a time." He motioned onto Hestia. "Will we ever see each other again. "I have brought someone to answer that question." His eyes stared at the many god's whom he had brought with him, they understood and parted like the red sea.

"The Fates," Zeus said most in the room had no idea who they where but as soon as Zeus pronounced they're name they couldn't help but peeling there eyes.

"You're treads will shine brightly as they always have my sisters and I will be able to distinguish them. I will assume everyone wants to remember there immortal life and previous human ones and so at a certain point I will rub dead ones against the alive one." A sister took over.