✵ ☞︎︎︎ 𝚃. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗 - 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

⍟ 𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡, 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝐵𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟, 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡

Your co-worker called you begging you to fill in for her shift, since her sister was having some gender reveal party or whatever. You tried to explain how she should respect your boundaries and you had your own plans on your free days, but of course, your boss got involved emailing you saying you had to fill in. Great way to start a Saturday. Shitty long hours, an unbelievable amount of Karens that spawned in in every shape and form, and a long negotiation with your boss who tried to escape paying you properly for the extra hours. You felt fucking wasted.

You drove home gripping the steering wheels. You finally reached your apartment, and Tyler could hear you opening the door from your bedroom. You threw your keys on the key tray, and was about to turn to throw your coat off when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you firmly. The scowl you had on your face the whole day diminished.

"Sweetheart, I missed you." He whispered from behind you as he nuzzled your neck. You let out a sigh as you closed your eyes.
"I missed you too, Ty."
You two stood there in silence for a few minutes, Tyler still holding you in his arms, slightly rocking you from side to side.
Then Tyler slowly slid your coat off, and you let him. He placed it on the hanger for you, then got on his knees. He unbuckled your boots' straps, and you lifted your foot slightly to help him take it off. Tyler picked you up and started carrying you bridal style, and sat you on the couch in the living room. He kneeled on the floor and took one of your feet in his hands and started massaging your soles. Your head went back as you sighed in relief.

"Will you tell me about what's bothering you today?"
Gosh, you wanted to tell him so much. But Tyler isn't your emotional dumpster, you loved him too much to make him that. Plus, he has his own struggles as well, he doesn't need to hear yours.

"...Nothing."

"Don't do that."
{BRO I LOVED THIS LINE SO MUCH OH MY GOSH WHEN HE SAID IT I WAS MELTING}

He stopped massaging my foot, and folded his arms on my lap and layed his head on them. He looked up at me, waiting.

"I had to go fill in for Gabrielle, and it was a shitty day. I just wanted to stay at home with you." I sighed.
"Well, you have me now. Do you need control, or do you need me to take care of you?" He smiled softly.

It was a tough decision, I like Tyler both ways. He's such a good sub when I need him pleasing me. He'll worship me on his knees, do anything I'll ask, beg me and call me his Master (I mean, I am, but that sounds much better when we're in the bedroom).

Then again, he knows how to take care of me when I give him the reins. Whether I need comfort, or want him to rail me so rough and call me his slut, he'll just know what I need when he's in control.

"I.. I want you to take care of me. Please." I barely whisper.

Tyler immediately gets to work and starts to pull down my pants zipper. After my pants are off, he starts kissing my leg from my ankle and up, slowly and sensually. He takes his sweet time, and when he finally reaches my inner thighs, he sucks hickeys and gently nips at my skin.
"Tylerr~" I giggle as I try to push him away, but his arms wrap from under my thighs and he pulls me towards him. Now I'm almost laying on my back, and I can literally feel him panting a few centimeters away from my clothed pussy. He gently rubs my clit with his thumb, and I try to grind on him to feel more of him.
"You're already soaking your panties, sweetheart. I can smell your arousal through them, gosh. My beautiful girl."
I know he's holding back his primal desires to wreck me right now, and not that I wouldn't mind, but he's putting me first right now. He slides my panties down, and I help him rid me of them. He's so close yet so far, I can feel his hot breath on me, his nose nudging my clit, and I whine.
"Pleasee, I need you now Tyler"
"Of course, whatever my sweetheart wants."
He licks a long strip upwards, and I'm already arching. He doesn't waste time to lick all around my pussy, before pushing his tongue in and out.
"OhmygoshTylerrrr!"
He starts to ruthlessly suck on my clit while he rubs two his fingers right at my opening. My hands start to pull at his curly hair, desperately pushing his face into my pussy.
He pushes his fingers, and starts to curl them while thrusting them, while still slurping and sucking my clit. At this point I'm moaning so loud my neighbors could probably hear my boyfriend eating the life out of me.
Tyler moans against me as I pull his hair harder, and he starts grinding against the couch for his own relief.
After a few tugs, I finally managed to pull his face away from me. His whole lower half of his face is wet and drenched, and he looks up at me with hooded eyes while panting.
"I want you inside me Ty, fuck me now." I demand of him breathlessly. He smiled up at me and got up to tear his clothes off. I took off my shirt and bra and threw them away, and adjusted on the couch, with my back flat and my legs spread.

He stroked himself a few times, and then slid his cock in between my wet lips. When he's on top of me, his tall frame manages to cover me completely. After a few minutes of grinding against me, I though he'd finally put it in. But instead he takes his cock in his hand and starts to circle my clit with his tip.
"Mmm stop teasing.." I groaned.
"But that's the fun part darling." He grinned. It seems today I'm way more desperate than him. I already have a mental note to get him back for this some other time.

He slowly enters me, easily sliding in from how wet he got me. I moaned as my cunt clenched around him and he groans in my ear. Once he bottoms out, he holds my jaw and starts kissing me. I cried when we did it for the first time because of how long and thick he was, and ever since, he's made sure to warm me up well and go slowly even when I'm sure I'm ready.
He almost pulls out completely, before going right back in. He starts to fuck me at a faster pace, and the wet sounds of him slamming into me get louder. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, almost suffocating him.
"Y/N, Y/N" he moans when I pull his hair to kiss him.
His hands go in between our chests to squeeze my breasts, and I feel his thrusts falter.
"Tyler, please, oh GOSH... TYLER"
I gush around him, and I feel his cock twitch before he pulls out, and stokes his cock a few times
"Holy fuck Y/N." He cums in long ropes on my stomach.
He collapses on me and I hug him as we catch our breaths. I feel him gently kiss my breasts with his eyes closed while my fingers massage his scalp.
"We should probably clean up." He whispers as he lifts his head.
"Later, Tyler, later." I hum with a smile and push his head back on my chest. I knew I could always count on him to make me feel better.

"Thank you."
"Anytime, sweetheart. Anytime."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY I JUST LOVE TYLER. He's a certified professional cookie eater in my book, and definitely a switch. Hope y'all liked this one, because I definitely had fun with it.
Comments and votes literally make my day ✨💗