✵ ☞︎︎︎ 𝚁. 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 - 𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜

⍟ 𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡, 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑘, 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑝-𝑜𝑛, 𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑗𝑜𝑏, 𝑆𝑢𝑏 𝑅𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑛
Requested by many, so here it is.

And if any of the warnings makes you uncomfortable or isn't your cup of tea, JUST DON'T READ IT! Don't even comment on anything, just move on. Thank you :)

~

The last two weeks of school have been so stressful for both you and Rowan. Midterm exams have you in a chokehold, and you could barely breathe with all the papers and books you've drowned in. You've been slowly isolating yourself in your dorm, and Rowan barely had any open window to meet up with you. His separation anxiety has only gotten worse now, and he didn't have the guts to reach out to you, afraid you'll shoo him away like a fly while you nose was in a book.

~
Our last exam is Math, and I've had a problem doing algebra for some time now. I've been sitting at my desk for hours now, and it's been bugging me that I'm struggling to understand it, until I realized my own boyfriend is a literal genius. I grabbed my algebra textbook and headed out the door. I ran down to Rowan's dorm and knocked on the door frantically.
No one answers, so I carefully turn the knob and open the door. I look through the room, only to see Rowan curled up in the corner of the bed. I immediately close the door and run to the edge of his bed. I lifted my hand to touch him.
"Rowan-"
"Go away Y/N." He curled himself away from me.
"Rowan, honey, I-"
"NO Y/N. I said GO AWAY. You've been ignoring me the past two weeks and you didn't do care enough to spend any time with me. Just leave." His voice cracked at the end. I stood there as he turned to me with his teary eyes, and it absolutely broke me.
"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry Rowan. That was all on me, I should've paid more attention to you and our relationship. You mean so much to me, I'm sorry I failed to show that." I feel terrible, but I won't ask him to forgive me for my own negligence.
Rowan glares at me with a scrunched face, before talking.
"Then prove it."
I look up from the floor at him.
"What?"
"I- I can't stay mad at you. I really missed you, and touching you. Now that you're here, I don't wanna fight, I just... I want you to touch me. I need you. Please." He confesses in a delicate voice. I can see the desperation in his face, his big cute fuck-me eyes looking up at me.
"Oh I'm sure you're so touch starved after how I neglected you. I'm sorry baby. Let me make it up to you." I climbed on the bed and got on my knees in front of Rowan and held his cheeks in my hands. He immediately leaned into me, wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" I whispered near his face. His stopped breathing for a second out of anticipation.

"Please."

We practically jump at each other, and I end up topping him as both our lips lock in a desperate kiss. As our lips moved together, I gently bit his lower lip to get him to open his mouth. Rowan gasps, and I slip my tongue in. Our tongues clash together, and Rowan tilts my head, desperate to taste more of me. I slowly try to pry Rowan off my lips, but he leans towards me more while keeping his hand in my hair. Finally, he lets go wheezing, with his back falling on the bed.

"You silly little boy. I knew that was gonna happen."
I tut as he takes a puff of his inhaler.
"Mmm.. I just... missed you." He breathed out.
I was still kneeling between his legs when I saw the outline of his crotch.
"Yeah.. I don't think you're the only one that missed me." I smirked.

"I... Um.." Rowan has done it with me several times already, but he was still too shy to ask for anything.
He gulped as he watched as I crawled on top of him.
I slowly traced his jaw and lips.
"It's criminal that I haven't touched you for so long, dear. I'll make sure to remedy that today. I'll give you everything, baby. Will you take everything I give you, Rowan?" You cooed.