Chapter Three - Always You

"God I love him" I think to myself after flashing a quick smile at him "you should do that more often" he says running his hands though his hair "do what?" I ask looking over at him "smile" he says laughing bit out of embarrassment "oh, you know what maybe I will" I say in a joking manner. A few seconds of awkward silence goes by "hey I want you to honest" Xavier speaks up "About what?" I ask growing more nervous "about why you avoid me" he says looking a bit more serious "I already told you, I don't avoid you" I say avoiding eye contact "Yes you do, every time you see me in the halls you walk the other way, if your in the library and I walk in you leave, if your talking to Enid and I come up to her you leave" Xavier says with a hint of anger in his voice "I-" is all I could get out "Well?" He asks me looking into my eyes "you want the truth?" I ask him "Yes that's all I want" he says calming down "Okay well...im scared" I say not making eye contact "Scared of what?" He asks "Scared you won't like me" I say looking at him "why wouldn't I like you?" He asks confused "I don't know, maybe it's because I've had to change three schools in the last year because of my " violent " or "Weird" behavior, or maybe it's because I can't say anything to anyone without it coming of "rude" or "weird" or maybe-"

No body's pov:

Zara get cut off by Xavier pulling her into a hug, shocked she Tensed up and hesitates to hug back, but that just makes Xavier hugs her harder, when he does she gets the hint and hugs back.

Zaras pov:

When I hugged back I felt him laugh a bit, and without realizing I started hugging him tighter, but I froze when I heard him say "I love you" I pulled away and so did he and for a few seconds we just stared at each other, then his face came closer to mine, and eventually he kissed me, without warning. Without permission. Without even deciding to do it, because he simply couldn't have done anything else. He needed that breathe i was holding. It belonged to him and he wanted it back. it lasted a few seconds before we both pulled away "I love you to" I say smiling at him. Then to both of our surprise the Farris wheel started moving again, we started cheering and laughing until it reached the bottom. "I want-" He stopped and tore his fingers through his hair "Never mind what I want" his voice is quieter now "what do you want? " He asked "You always you." I say as I smile softly at him, he gets up and helps me out, I turn my head over beside me and see Enid, I run up to her and she hugs me "You good?" She asks me smirking, I laugh and nod and look over at Xavier, he comes over and pit his arm around me and smiles "Oh.My.God are you two a thing now?!" She asks me practaly screaming, I look up at Xavier who was already looking at me and I laugh "Maybe" I answer Enid as she Jumps up and down while clapping "I think you owe me a thank you" she says smirking again "what do you mean" I ask her confused "I mean why else would the ride stop at the very top for no reason" she says with a sarcastic tone. My mouth falls open and I scoff "are you for real?" I ask about to lose my shit "Mhmmmm" she says with a shit eating smile, I calm myself down before answering "Thank you... But I'm going to kill you" I say with a small smile, Xavier laughs and so does Enid. We all started walking towards the exit of the fair with new memories.

The End.