James and Cordelia Pt 2

Cordelia could feel the warmth from James. His forest smell and cologne mixed with her own scent. She pushed off his waistcoat revealing his button down. James pulled her up and pulled away from the kiss.

"Maybe we should head to the bedroom, so Risa or Effe don't walk in on us. Or maybe we should let them, it would be quite the report to bring back to your mother." James recommended.

"Oooo quite a tempting offer however I do believe we should head to the bedroom, just for the fact that I'd rather not have them see me so indecent. Besides, Risa would likely still hear us so we would definitely still be a report to remember." Cordelia stood up.

The two ran off to Cordelia's room, Risa caught a glimpse of the couple ushering off and sneaking about the home. She chuckled to herself. The couple made it to the room, closing and locking the main door and the side door to it. As soon as James turned the lock to the side door he turned back to Cordelia who was taking down her hair completely and removing her top piece of her dress. James started to work on his own top and removed his shirtsleeve leaving his chest bare. Cordelia began to struggle with petticoats. Finally she got them off and began work on her corset. James stopped her there.

"I'd rather do this part of you wouldn't mind." He winked at her.

James began to unlace her corset once it came off he looked at her, the light chemise still covering her body but he could still see her figure underneath. Cordelia began to unbutton James' pants and he stepped out of them, leading Cordelia to the bed. He lifted the chemise off of her by the bottom hem. Revealing her body to him. Cordelia was so nervous about what he'd think of her but she sat there head held up and all.

"Wow. You are stunning." James was blown away.

James knew she was stunning but with no clothes covering her he could see her real beauty. He could see every inch of her, every inch of her skin and how her hair fell onto her shoulders like a waterfall of blood. How her dark eyes held a feeling of warmth and comfort. He could see the lust and desire in them. She was a masterpiece finely crafted by the best artist. It was as though an Angel had hand carved each smooth edge and sharp bend, blessing her with each touch of a holistic chisel. She was breathtaking.

Cordelia was blushing deeply from James staring at her. But she found relief in seeing that his face was that of awe as his eyes traced every inch of her. His hands followed, going down her sides and touching her legs. She felt sparks in each touch, she felt a warm buzz from each site of contact. Wanting more already. She pulled him closer to her and kissed him. Her chest against his and his arms tightly wrapped around her. She could feel that his whole body was stiff.

"I'm not made of glass darling." Cordelia cooed.

James immediately relaxed and his hands moved with haste. One began to fondle one of her breasts. Cordelia moved slightly away from James and started to play with the hem of his undershorts. James began to kiss on her breasts and down her stomach. Cordelia's hands moved to his hair, playing with the curls. He reached her pussy. And looked at it with some wonder, How should I do this? I'll do what Matthew has said. James kissed Cordelia's thighs and made a trail closer to her core. Her one hand found a distinct curl to twirl in between some fingers and her breaths quickened. James kissed her clit and lightly nipped at one of the lips. Cordelia felt new sensations wash over her, it was like electricity that danced on her skin. She loved it.

"Oh please. I want more." Cordelia begged.

James decided to oblige and began to lick and kiss her pussy more. He then used two fingers and slowly pushed them into her opening, he didn't want to hurt her. Cordelia gasped at the entry and moaned as they entered her. James pumped the fingers in and out of her, watching her closely for her reactions. He studied her as she squirmed and mewled with the movements he made. Relishing the victory of knowing he was the only one who could do this to her, make her crumble and melt with his touch. Cordelia wanted to return the favor so she sat up and traced her hand down his chest and stomach, dazzled by each bend and valleys his muscles made. She followed the path till she reached the hem once again. She switched places with James. And he laid down. He took off his undershorts for her and revealed his cock to her. She blushed at the sight of it. It was a decent size, definitely nothing to ignore. She kissed the base and worked her way up. Thinking of all the novels she read and taking the advice from them. She continued up the shaft of his cock. Till she reached the tip she kissed it and wrapped her lips around it. He let out a groan and held her hair out of her way.

Cordelia started to suck and lick on James' cock. Taking more and more each time she had it re enter her mouth. Her eyes began to water from the action but she didn't care, she wanted him to see what he does to her, what she's willing to do for him. His hands had a tight grasp on her hair, he noted how soft the strands were and the fact he was making it messy. He did not care though, especially with the first seat view of what Cordelia was doing to him. He watched as her mouth took his dick in it again and again. Seeing the strings of saliva that strung off when she would pull away for a breath. Her face was flushed. One time she went back it was immediate pleasure, it was intense. He let out a gasp and a moan.

"Fuck, you are driving me crazy. I want you." James said, holding her chin up so her eyes would meet his.

Her eyes widened. He wants me.

"Then take me." Cordelia teased.