James and Cordelia Pt3

James did just that. He sat back up and slowly pushed her onto her back guiding her to the pillows softly. He moved between her legs then grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him. His shaft was rubbing against her. Cordelia felt the sparks again but so much stronger, she felt the amount of wetness that had accumulated. James leaned down, his mouth by her ear.

"Are you ready?" James whispered. His breath tickled her neck and sent more pleasure through her.

"Yes please. Yes." Cordelia pleaded.

He entered her. Cordelia felt herself stretching to accommodate him and it felt amazing. She moaned shamelessly and grabbed onto his arms with both hands. One on each arm. James let out a moan himself, feeling like he was in another world. She was so tight and wet. She was also warm. He went from his hands propping him up to his elbows, using his hands to brush her hair through and he kissed her as he began to move slowly. James wanted to be careful not to hurt her.

"J-James, please I need more. Devour me." Cordelia said desperately, her voice shook slightly and her grip on him tightened. Her nails began to dig into his back.

James gave her what she wanted because by Raziel he wanted it too. He began to get rougher and pull further out then go right back in. Cordelia's nails scratched into his back. Her mouth opened with no sound coming out. Then sounds did. She didn't hold back, she didn't want to. One of her hand's traveled into his hair and she held onto it desperately. It was to the point you could hear hips and skin colliding and moans in the room. Her breasts bounced with the force that James was putting into his thrusts.

"Oh- ah yes! Fffuck James please ma- make me. Please. JAMES!" James held onto the sides of her face.

Making her watch him as she came. He watched and felt her body shake and her pussy get tighter around him. The sight was something he'd never forget. The feeling was something he'd never forget. Cordelia's eyes began to water again from the intense pleasure. She was louder now, every other word being a curse or his name. He loved it. James kissed her, their tongues in eachothers mouths. Her nails desperately grasping onto his back. He felt himself reaching his own peak. He pulled his mouth away.

"Cor- Cordelia." James moaned as he pulled out, cumming on her stomach and a bit on her chest.

The two were in a haze for a few minutes. Cordelia splayed on the bed and James kneeling in front of her. They kissed sporadically. Their breaths were still quick and they were covered in a layer of sweat.

"We actually did it." Cordelia and James synced.

They laughed and James was going to hug her before he realized his cum was all over the front of her.

"Let's get you cleaned up." James suggested.

"Oh! Right!" Cordelia chuckled.

James helped Cordelia to their bathroom, her legs were still wobbly and he didn't want her to fall. Grabbing a rag he wet it and helped her clean off. The two went into James' room then after grabbing some clothes to sleep in. When they passed the mirror James noticed the amount of scratches done to him. Some reached to his mid back and they were red.

"Look at what you did." James poked fun.

"Hey, I had to hold onto something." Cordelia retorted.

Cordelia had gotten night gown on and James had some sleep pants on. The two collapsed on the bed when they heard someone knocking on the door. The two shot up. James opened the door. It was Matthew.