✦°.┊ HellHound's OnlyFans

if you know the mask off trend RedVelvet did, i made this. *blushes*
idk how OnlyFans work guys.

HellHound was sitting on the couch with ZzSkull as BatCat was sleeping on his lap, HellHound found a website where people can pay to see photos, she asked ZzSkull out of curiosity.

"hey..Licorice? what's an OnlyFans?" HellHound asked, ZzSkull didn't look surprised as he thought about it, "OnlyFans is a website where people pay to see photos, most likely it's used to see naked people, girls use this app to make money." he took a glass and sip it.
HellHound blinked, when ZzSkull mentioned money she decided to do it, she got up and walked to her isolated room, she looked her doors and closed her curtains.

her room was dark as she lit up five candles around her room as it shows her bed and the lights made her room red, a perfect colour for a spicy moment.
she took out her phone as she made her own account, she named it 'HellWhore'.

she logged into twitter as she copy and paste her OnlyFans account link and posted it on twitter and wrote 'only if interested!' she smiled as she got up and took off her clothes.

she was naked, showing her body to her fans, she giggled as she grabbed her phone and looked at twitter, there were already 3,4060 people liking it, she went to her OnlyFans as she pressed a live.

she was nervous but tried to make it normal as possible. she sat on her bed with a blanket covering her body as she shows her legs. there were 360 people watching as she blushed, she stayed there and snapped out of her thoughts and started talking.

"hello...darlings~ i guess i made this for my true fans...~" she said smiling. the comments were wild, some of them were barking and some of them asked if she could get fully naked, "oh no babies...you gotta pay me to get me fully naked~" someone paid her 3,000 dollars as she stayed there frozen, she then looked at the username, the username is 'TheGreatNecromancer' she thanked the user as she showed herself to her fans.

the comments started to type everything in capital letters as she giggled seductively. she got up as she took something from her closet, a dildo. she showed the dildo to her fans as she licked the tip of it and ask, "where should i put this cutie at?~" she looked through the comments, all of them kept on saying 'pussy', so she positioned herself towards the camera as she slowly slid in the dildo, she moaned as the dildo slid in.

she started to thrust it in faster as she moaned more, she came as she panted, she slowly got up and stared at the camera. she smiled and put the dildo back where it belongs. she sat on the bed and held the camera, "so what do you cuties want me to do~?" she asked them all, they all barked except for that necromancer user, they haven't said anything, but they soon commented.

'you should play with you tits, slut.'

TheGreatNecromancer commented, HellHound did exactly what they said and touched them, she circled it around with her hands as she made it bounce, the comments were like wild zoo animals. she squeezed her nipples as milk came out, the comments were flabbergasted but calmed down.

she got tired as she yawned and slept, she didn't bother to end the stream, she slept peacefully and snored softly, her fans watched her sleep for a few hours.

after all of that, she ended her live.
months have passed, and HellHound kept live streaming ever night no clothes. she always like to sit down on her bed as she ask her fans what they like to do or the fans ask her what she likes.

her favourite fan was TheGreatNecromancer, every time she streams they would always pay her 3,000 dollars, she felt like she knows who they are due to the name being familiar to Licorice, but she thought Licorice isn't interested in girls so she washed off the thought.

Licorice is TheGreatNecromancer