[darkvelvet] ✦°.┊ stupid slut.

this was requested by MEGALOD0N <3

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DarkChoco and RedVelvet were not the type to get along, each time they talk to each other they began to argue, Pomegranate would usually keep and eye on both boys and when they both started to argue Pomegranate would pull RedVelvet away as Licorice told DarkChoco to ignore him.

DarkEnchantress called them all for a random meeting, "so...the number of cakes are not increasing...RedVelvet is there something wrong with oven, dear?" DarkEnchantress asked him, before he was about to say anything DarkChoco interupted him, "the oven has no problem, RedVelvet is the problem, he's too soft when the cakes are around, even with Chiffon, all he does is train his cakes and sit his ass down while doing absolutely nothing, isn't that right, prince?" DarkChoco said as he glared at the shorter man who is also shorter than Licorice, RedVelvet growled at him as he grabbed DarkChoco by his neck, "I DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING, AND WATCH. YOUR. LANGUAGE!" RedVelvet's voice was strong and mighty like his mother.

"HEY! no fighting, come on RedVelvet, go back to your tower." Pomegranate said as she gave RedVelvet room to go back, he sniffled along the way, DarkChoco chuckled at how pathetic and weak he was, Licorice pinched his ear and sighed. "you better apologise to him, DarkEnchantress might punish you since RedVelvet's her child." DarkChoco flinched as Licorice pinched him, but smirked, "oh yeah..i will."

DarkChoco was in his room, smiling proudly. "pathetic general, sweet and fragile, no wonder why you ran off like that." DarkChoco said, his door slammed open as RedVelvet stood there, tears were running down his eyes as he locked DarkChoco's door.
RedVelvet went up to him as he grabbed DarkChoco by collar, "you...how dare you insult me!" RedVelvet said, as he punched DarkChoco's face.

DarkChoco's nose started to bleed, he groaned and looked at RedVelvet. he grabbed RedVelvet's neck and threw him across the room.

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME!?" RedVelvet got up and charged at DarkChoco, RedVelvet began to choke him as DarkChoco pulled him away with ease. RedVelvet's pretty tiny, his small waist fit DarkChoco's hand, then an idea came into DarkChoco's mind.

DarkChoco began to pin RedVelvet by the wall, RedVelvet stopped as he catches his breathe. DarkChoco pulled down his pants as he grabbed RedVelvet by the head and pinned him on the bed, he pulled down RedVelvet's pants to see his little cunt.

he inserted the tip as RedVelvet moaned out, he lets the general adjust his size, as RedVelvet adjusted without saying DarkChoco began moving slowly, RedVelvet's moans got louder every time DarkChoco's dick thrusted inside of him.

half of DarkChoco's dick was inside of RedVelvet, he wasn't satisfied, he began to push his dick in more as RedVelvet hands went to his back as he scratched it. DarkChoco groaned and bit RedVelvet's neck leaving his mark on the general.

DarkChoco began to move faster as he can't wait to break his legs, RedVelvet was overstimulated, he gripped on DarkChoco's strong shoulders for dear life, tears were running down his eyes as his moans were begging DarkChoco to go faster, DarkChoco pounded inside of him hard and fast as RedVelvet arched his back.

"i'm gonna stuff your insides and make you pregnant." DarkChoco said as he continuously fucked RedVelvet. DarkChoco came inside of RedVelvet as RedVelvet squirted all over DarkChoco's dick.
DarkChoco pulled out his limpy dick as cum started to drip out from the cunt.

DarkChoco picked RedVelvet up by his waist while using one of his hand and placed him on the bed properly, he kissed RedVelvet's cheek as he slid in his dick inside of RedVelvet again. this time he is slow and gentle, he watches as the general twitches and moans, DarkChoco uses his hands and cupped RedVelvet's boobs.

his boobs were not that big but really squishy and soft to play with, could use it for stress relief. RedVelvet turned around to face DarkChoco and kissed his lips, he moved down slowly as his boobs met with DarkChoco's huge dick. he started to move his body up and down as he was about to give this man a blowjob, he licked the tip as he inserted his dick inside of his mouth, he gagged as the tip hit his throat.

he took it all in one go and started bobbing his head, slurping noises grew as RedVelvet moaned creating a vibration on DarkChoco's dick. DarkChoco gripped the general's long hair as he fucked himself using his head as a fleshlight, RedVelvet's eyes went back due to lack of oxygen, DarkChoco moaned and groaned, he looks down at the tired general and blushed, his lewd face satisfied DarkChoco as he came inside of his mouth.

RedVelvet managed to swallow most of his cum but there was still so much cum inside of DarkChoco's balls. DarkChoco grabbed him by the waist again and placed him on the bed, "ready for round 2?" DarkChoco said as he panted heavily, "yeah~..." RedVelvet replied breathing heavily too, DarkChoco kissed his forehead and slid in his dick and pounded inside of RedVelvet mercilessly.

DarkChoco continued for 5 rounds as RedVelvet only lasted for 2 rounds, his legs were numb he couldn't move his legs, DarkChoco is still thrusting his dick inside of his small cunt slowly, he tapped DarkChoco's shoulder, "cum inside of me." RedVelvet said as he smirked sweetly, DarkChoco planted his face between RedVelvet's boobs as he released his load deep in RedVelvet, DarkChoco pulled out his limp dick as his cum dripped out of RedVelvet's cunt.

he kissed his round belly and said "so...how many babies am i gonna have?" RedVelvet looked at him and thought about it, "2 or 5 babies. why?" DarkChoco looked away from the general, RedVelvet caress his cheek and kissed his forehead, "i wanna be nicer to you...i'm sorry about what happen earlier, i did mean what i said but...ugh.." he said, RedVelvet giggled seductively, "is that all you say huh? you wanna have a family with me." RedVelvet said raising an eyebrow, DarkChoco nodded slowly and began to blush, he giggled and kissed the bigger man, "alright, you gotta take full responsibility too because this is also your kid." DarkChoco nodded as he gave RedVelvet a long passionate kiss.

DarkChoco and RedVelvet were now a happy couple, no fights between them and Pomegranate thought both of them were tired of each other's bullshit. both couple were laying on the bed as DarkChoco caress his hand and circle around RedVelvet's belly and kissed his cheek, RedVelvet was asleep, DarkChoco smiled, he will protect his husband and children no matter what.

. . .

this was really fun to make, thank you for requesting!