59

Chapter 59

    Not only Zai Zai, Si Huan also swayed twice, subconsciously leaning on the wall.

    The shaking didn't last long, and Noah's Ark stopped shaking after about a few minutes. Si Huan walked to the edge of the bed, "Why did the boat start to shake suddenly? It was fine a few days ago."

    Zai Zai knocked Jiang Zhi down, and Jiang Changjing quickly supported the back of her head to prevent her from hitting the bed behind her.

    "I heard someone in the control room say that a typhoon is coming."

    "Typhoon? We are at sea now, what should we do if a typhoon comes." Si Huan's face turned pale, and he lay on the pillow restlessly.

    Jiang Changjing: "They said that the wind will get stronger and stronger, approaching level 15, and there are zombies outside the plywood."

    "Let's put aside the typhoon, it's a natural disaster, why are there zombies crawling up in the sea?" This was the question Ling Sihuan couldn't figure out the most.

    Jiang Changjing slowly rubbed Si Huan's hair, and explained to him: "Things depend on the sky, and the fittest survive. Zombies around the world are accelerating their evolution. Do you remember that we were by the lake before, and I told you that the water Are there any zombies in it? They can also survive in the sea, and they are different from the zombies on land. I think it is more appropriate to call them sea zombies."

    "Sea zombies are used to the harsher living environment at sea, and they will replace some Sea animals, become the top of the food chain."

    "Where are the animals at the top of the food chain?" Si Huan sat up straight like a carp, and Xiao Zhi wanted to imitate his father's appearance, but unfortunately his waist was not strong enough.

    The little white tiger ran to Jiang Zhi's back and tried to see if he could stand up together.

    Jiang Changjing shook his head: "It's not anymore. Everything in the natural world is competing and wants to become stronger and become the master of the earth. Zombies, zombie animals, and humans with supernatural powers are competing with each other. Now there are three pillars. One side is particularly strong or weak."

    Si Huan asked: "What happens if one side loses or quits?"

    "The remaining two parties will soon decide the outcome. Sometimes I feel that all this is arranged. The earth needs balance. The zombie virus is too strong, and human beings are weak. Only in order to balance, human beings will awaken Ability, but the awakening ability is due to the existence of the zombie virus. But if both parties evolve in this way, is the existence of the zombie virus good or bad?"

    After Jiang Changjing finished speaking, the boat bumped again. Thunder was rolling in the sky, and a bolt of lightning struck the sea level, just hitting the lightning rod on the ship.

    Si Huan replied sullenly: "As you said, I admit that there are no zombies, and I may not become a supernatural person until I die in this life. But the price paid for evolution is too high, and the global ecosystem is completely disrupted." .More than four billion people died, and the children who used to have happy families became orphans and displaced."

    "The disruption is to establish a new order. We can't stop all this from happening. We can only establish a new order before Try to live."

    "If the zombie crisis did not break out, you and I would not be together, and Xiaozhi would not exist. We will still be rivals, and we will not say hello when we meet. If there is you in the graduation reunion, there will be no me. No. Like this, a family of three traveled more than half of China in the last days."