60

Chapter 60

    "Ugh—"

    Si Huan choked on water, fell off the board and climbed up again. He couldn't control the buoyancy, and the thin layer of wood beneath him floated and sank.

    Noah's Ark sank and was washed away by huge waves and sank forever on the bottom of the sea.

    When the big waves came over, Si Huan followed the escaped people and ran right past the window. The floor-to-ceiling windows shattered, and the strong suction sucked all the people on Si Huan's side into the sea. He was lucky enough to grab a cracked plank on the deck of Noah's Ark.

    And hid back to the space together with the board before the second wave rolled over.

    Life is not in danger for the time being, but he did not find Jiang Changjing, and they were separated again.

    After Jiang Changjing left, Si Huan closed his eyes in a daze following the shaking of the cabin, and after an unknown amount of time, a drop of cold water fell on his face, waking him up.

    "Isn't there a water leak from the ceiling?" Si Huan touched the side of his wet face and looked up.

    The light of the flashlight found the water seepage, and more than one. When he fell asleep, the ceiling had become a sponge, absorbing water and swelling up.

    How long has he slept... Why hasn't the big whale come back.

    Si Huan was sitting on the edge of the bed, the light was out, the room was in darkness, and every minute and every second felt extremely tormented. There were many footsteps in the corridor outside, which made his mood go up and down.

    Hearing someone knock on the door, Si Huan hurried over

    to open the door, he was disappointed, the person standing outside was not a big whale.

    The middle-aged couple in 308 next door took their children and the whole family

    put on life jackets. The stagnant water in the corridor poured into the room. Let's go and don't stay in the room."

    Si Huan saved their child last time, and before they left, they knocked on the door of 309 to remind him.

    "Thank you very much. I'll pack up and leave right away." The

    family of three hurriedly left, and Si Huan stood behind the door for a while, listening to the sound of water outside the corridor. He had to wait for the big whale to come back, and he couldn't leave early. What if the big whale came back not long after he left.

    The door couldn't stop the water from seeping in, and in just five minutes, Si Huan had many predictions running through his mind. Will something happen to the big whale, what is it like outside now, why hasn't the big whale come back.

    The more he thought about it, the more anxious he became. He walked around in the small room a few times, and the water that seeped in slowly covered the soles of his shoes.

    Si Huan gritted his teeth and took the flashlight and gun to go out to find someone. Before he left, he left a note in the most conspicuous place and pressed it with something in case the big whale would not be seen when he came back.

    A few minutes after he left, the ship shook violently once. Furniture such as cabinets and lamps were all overturned, and the note he left floated into the water along with it.

    "Big Whale! Where are you!"

    Si Huan didn't know which way to go after going out, whether to follow the crowd or go down to have a look, maybe the Big Whale was just below and ready to come up.